Chp. 15 keep me in your dreams

I was sad, I cried with no tears left. I listened to the sounds of nature at night time. I heard footsteps in the distance and I felt scared. A couple of people walked by but were making fun of me. They laughed and taunted and just made me feel worse. I walked towards the trees and sat down and thought of every way to end my life. It wasn't possible. I just didn't know what to do. All these dark thoughts and the anxiety was pushing me into such a lonely space. Lindsey was the one and true love not some girl who would use me. Night time was coming fast and I needed to find a place to sleep. I ventured into the woods all alone, the sounds of danger hit me. I was scared. It was getting darker and I had to just camp in the woods at this point. I grabbed the blanket in my bag and just slept on the ground in the middle of the woods. I fell asleep. I woke up in Natasha's house. I was confused and scared more. I didn't want to see her. She kept yelling at me and I just couldn't say anything. It was getting worse. Am I in a dream? More yelling and her man is doing the same. Both of them are yelling at me for no reason. I knew it was a dream. I ran out the house. As I got outside the house burst into flames. I watched the house burn as no tears could come down my face. It definitely was a dream. I was worried this dream was telling me something or at least showing me. I woke up from the dream. It was still dark out. I would say it was around 2 am. I was still alone. I quickly got a piece of paper out of my bag and a pen. I wanted to write down what happened in my dream so I could put all the pieces together. After I finished writing I was seeing a light come straight at me . Closer and closer. I had a pit in my stomach. I was terrified. I was already almost killed twice. Now a third time? It stopped in a short distance away from me. The light blew out. I could see a shadow. I stood up and a paper flew in my direction. The shadow disappeared. I took the piece of paper and opened it. It showed two girls holding hands but on top of a grave of someone else. I immediately dropped the paper and ran. This person whoever they were, knew my situation.