Chp. 8 Once in a blue moon

Later that night we all decided to have take out food and just sit awkwardly around the table. I had to break the silence filling the large room, so I started a truth or dare sequence of what is going to be the best fun I ever had. Lindsey wanted to start so she asked her sister truth or dare, of course natasha took truth. The question lindsey asked was "what is your biggest fear?", natasha responded with "losing someone I'm close to". Lindsey then smirked and decided she was being dramatic. Oh no another argument, somehow natasha started saying lots of stuff about her sister being gone for months and left her with nothing. I don't know anymore what to do with these two. In some way it's like lindsey is being so rude and then natasha you feel bad for her. Who knew being gay and in love with two girls at the same time could stir up so much tea lol. For some reason both of them had the personality of a child but had so much love for each other even though they were always fighting. So of course, we decided to end the game and go clean up and just chill for a few moments before going to bed. Natasha was in the kitchen washing dishes and looking hella gorgeous while doing it. Meanwhile, Lindsey went up to bed and just started writing a few songs which we could hear. The voice was beautiful but deep and soothing. Both women in their own ways are filled with such power of love and war. They are in between a war of me, which could go either way or no ways. So, I fell asleep for a few hours dreaming about possibilities on who I will ever choose or even how to let someone down. My heart would be making a big decision and that's not really something I want to deal with.  I walked to the kitchen to see that it was almost 4 am. I was so out of it for the most part but decided to make myself a quick sandwich. Up until this point, I knew everyone was sleeping but I was so wrong. I noticed the patio light on and someone in the pool. As I got closer, I realized it was Natasha. She looked lonely and not tired at all, which I could never cause I was feeling so ready for bed.  I wanted to go up to her but something was telling me not to. Well who cares because if I don't make a move then I will regret this moment. I grabbed a cup of tea and went outside and sat on the edge of the pool. She quickly turned to find me staring at her because I caught her smiling after that. She swam over to me all excited, but splashed me as usual. We exchanged our smiles back and forth. She grabbed my leg which caught me off guard. I thought she was going to get out but no, she pulled me into the pool. I was not a good swimmer, but she held me close to her and tightly. I never wanted to be on the ground with her. We just were in the pool staring and laughing. We got close to each other, in a way of more than friends. I let this happen, not because something told me to but because I was actually in love with someone who wasn't a part of my dreams. I was worried she would let me go because she was walking towards the edge of the pool with me in her arms. I was about to grab the edge and pull myself out of the pool but I couldn't help turning and looking into her beautiful eyes. I kissed her because that's all I could do.  She let me go, and we both exited the pool. It was awkward because she looked uncomfortable. Without saying anything she got dressed and walked away.