Chp. 18 To see you again

She left me.....alone. I had nowhere to go but the heat and bed made me stay. She never said anything she just walked out. I was panicking inside knowing she left me. It was all my fault. She knew I wanted to end my life and that made her leave me. I'm overthinking. I needed to stop overthinking. I cried for what felt like hours but only was minutes. I heard conversations in my head of the dream with Natasha and Lindsey but I wanted to erase my memory of all of them. None of them were real. They shouldn't have been real. I tried using the phone but I didn't have anyone to call and didn't need to call anyone. I didn't want to talk to Natasha. I heard arguing in the hallways so I went into the bathroom and sat on the floor scared of everything. The door opened.....Lindsey's voice but also Natasha's voice. The two were arguing about me. I heard Lindsey saying that Natasha used me and that she's the reason I could've ended my life. Then Natasha came back with "well you were fake to her and you left everyone so this is on you", the two were going back and forth and didn't realize I was in the bathroom listening and crying a lot. I heard Lindsey say "fine" and then proceeded to call out my name, looking for me. Natasha was definitely irritated at Lindsey but the two of them were calling my name. When they couldn't find me Natasha came to the bathroom and tried opening it and realized I locked myself in there. I got the bravery to wipe my tears. I got up, and unlocked the door and faced Natasha.