Chp. 12 My new home

I started to recognize where we were headed but didn't question her ways. If she was going to bring me to her home then I was fine with it. Of course I needed to be away from my family for a while. We entered her driveway and she quickly got out and helped me out. She grabbed my stuff and we walked to the front door, of course I knew how this was going down because Lindsey was probably still home. A quiet home when we were inside and Natasha was beginning to question the silence. She walked into the kitchen and I could hear her aggravated OMG. I rushed (well not really a fast rush) into the kitchen to see her holding a note. It's always the notes in the kitchen that make people mad or upset. She started to explain how her sister left again for another band tour. I hugged her and said it was going to be alright but she didn't seem to care. she shrugged and told me that it was fine since she had me instead. I laughed and kinda started to play hard to get with the "oh really". She laughed too and walked over to me and just started to hold me in her arms. This was going to be fun living with her. After letting go she helped me into the living room and got me on the couch. Yes, she gave me blankets and a pillow. Then she was starting to make dinner. For the rest of the night she just sat next to me on the floor and literally gave me so much food. I got the strength to suddenly make room on the couch for Natasha. She had a worried look but I told her it would be fine, like the look you give someone when you really want them to cuddle with you. We were in the middle of watching a movie and cuddling when I decided to mute the tv and just stare at her. This was the first time I had ever been with a girl and I wanted to keep her. The way she held me was perfect in every way. This was life and even though life sucked for me, I got what I wanted and needed. Natasha was mine forever or at least until Lindsey shows up.