Chp. 5 This Feeling Of Love

Again I was dreaming the same thing, waking up to my room with the door I just had to open to enter my backyard. I slowly opened the door and there was nobody there, No more creepy neighbors staring at me and no more clapping. But it was night time, and weirdly enough I got the courage to cross the street and enter that park with the girl who I kept dreaming about. But nobody around, nobody to talk to or to look at. Complete emptiness in my mind. I sat on the bench where I last saw that girl. Still I was waiting for her just to come out of nowhere like the last time and grab my hand. I wanted that perfect moment with just me and her. It seemed like hours in my dream with nothing around. All of a sudden my eyes closed and then I woke up again to find myself in what looked like a party with a bunch of college kids. Everyone was drinking and dancing and having lots of fun. I was sitting on a couch next to someone who had passed out. But still no sign of that girl I wanted. I decided to make this interesting so I went to talk to some kids and grab some drinks, they were all friendly and drunk at the same time but hey it's alright my brother is usually always drunk. I noticed some people walk over to the living room so I followed. Everyone was cheering for people doing karaoke. Since I can't even get into any clubs because of my age, I wanted to try it. After someone got finished singing some K-pop song I went up to the karaoke machine and picked my favorite song (some love song I listened too). As I started singing and yes I sang good like really good, I noticed her, the person who made me smile. She was actually there staring at me, watching me sing. She came closer to me and grabbed another mic and sang with me. She was like a professional, everytime she hit a low note I looked at her like I wanted to kiss her. We got done with the song and everyone was cheering, of course. She took my hand and I followed her wherever because that's what I wanted forever, just to be next to her at all times. She kept looking at me and smiling. She pulled me into a bedroom, I was in my head thinking that this was going to be the moment I've always wanted, but it wasn't going to be real. She let go of my hand and she sat on the bed just looking at me what confusion. Finally words came out of her mouth, "who are you", the way she said it was so beautiful. I responded with "Autumn, I live near the park". She laughed but in a good way. She ended up putting her headphones on and listening to music which ruined the mood. I sat in the corner of the room watching her listen to her music which was not creepy at all because yes I was on my phone. A few seconds later she put her phone down and walked out of the room not saying anything to me. She confused me but I couldn't help but just run after her. I couldn't find her but just walked into the bathroom for no reason. I started feeling dizzy and everything was spinning, I began to cry. The dream was supposed to be perfect, it was supposed to help me escape reality. This was the opposite. Could this girl be the enemy or a friend was all I was thinking. Trying to catch my balance, I walked out of the house through all those annoying college kids. All of a sudden, I was being pulled back by someone, into the backyard. I let this person drag me because I was weak inside and couldn't move. The person pulled me close, I couldn't see anything. It was her. She pulled me close and I could feel her soft breathing on my face. I held her tightly, she saved me from falling. It started to rain, my vision became clearer. She was beautiful. I couldn't stop myself from kissing her. At first she moved back but she ended up grabbing me closer and the kiss was amazing, but it wasn't real. I stopped her, I asked her to tell me more about her, whether or not I should probably understand her. She started to speak but my vision became blurred again. I woke up.