Chp. 3 The Dream

I decided to fall asleep, it was a continuous dark hole in my mind but suddenly I was in a whole new world. The place felt real and as soon as I opened the door from the room I was in, I was in my backyard. It was weird but I noticed people talking to each other. I knew some of them especially because most were my neighbors and some of my old middle school teachers. What were they doing here, I walked towards them realizing it was a bad idea cause they probably wouldn't hear me. As soon as I got near my next door neighbor, everyone turned to me and was applauding. What did I do to get them to clap for me. I wanted to run back to the room but the house was gone. I decided to run to the park across the street. After crossing the street I looked back to the people I knew, they were still clapping and staring at me. There was nobody at the park so I sat on the slide alone with different emotions about all this. It felt like hours before I saw some high schoolers coming to the park to party. I knew none of them. They never talked to me so I left. Before leaving I forgot my coat so I went back to get it. Grabbing my coat, I saw her. This girl, i've never seen her before but something about her made me feel like i've known her for a long time. Who was she? Why was she in my dream? I had a lot of questions for this girl. I walked away but turned back and we saw each other. She was around 18 and had one tattoo and short pink hair. She was beautiful, but would i really use that word for someone who was probably gay. Was I attracted to her? The answer inside my head was no, but I needed to talk to her. Running towards her she put out her hand, as soon as we touched I woke up.