CHAPTER TWO

It's the next day and I'm in the kitchen making some pancakes. As I was doing that I heard moaning and I turned around and saw Parker, sitting on the stool with his head down on the table.

"Well good morning, my little dude," I said passing him some pancakes that are fresh off the pan.

"Look, I'm sorry that I didn't pick you up at school yesterday, I was out with some friends and I lost track of time," I explain to him.

"It's alright mama, grandma Mimi pick me up we went out for ice cream and had fun," he said.

My mother's name is Mina and he calls her Mimi which is really cute.

"Alright little dude gets your stuff we're gonna is late," I said to him.

He grabbed his bag and wait in front of the door for me. I grabbed my stuff and we went out the door.

"See you later baby, okay" I kiss him on his forehead and he ran inside.

I went back into my car and sighed as I push the button to start the car. I begin driving back home to my apartment when I suddenly get a call, from my brother, Teddy.

"Hey, Teddy what's up" I haven't seen my brothers since the break-up I had a month ago with this guy named Matthew.

I mean he was nice but he was kind of weird even when we get so intimate. He broke up with me because I was too 'boring' like what the fuck does that mean. I didn't really care I didn't like it that much anyway.

Do you know how I told you that I live in their building well I also work there with them actually it's pretty cool but since I got on a business trip for a month I had to run the place myself which is really hard like there was a lot of paperwork so much of it?

"Sorry Maya, but you have to go to the office like now" what he said sounded urgent and really important.

I drove back to the building but I didn't go back to my apartment I went straight to the top floor where Trevor and Teddy are.

I park my car in my usual spot inside the underground parking lot, I get out of my car and walked to the elevator. Once the door opened I went inside and pressed on the button to the top floor.

I finally arrived on the top floor and I saw people everywhere. Some people were waving at me and I waved back and smile at them. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door then waited to be told to come in.

"Come in" I heard Trevor's voice and I opened the door and walked inside. 

"Hey bros what's up haven't seen you in so long how are you guys?" I asked them.

Trevor just stared at me and Teddy smiled. See, I like Teddy more than Trevor.

"I'm actually doing great thank you" Teddy answered, then Trevor looked over at him with a blank face.

Trevor motioned me to sit down and so I did, I sat down on the couch in front of them.

They have a couch in their office, so cool.

"What's going on?" Now I'm getting really confused.

"You know how we told a guy who works with us." He said intertwining his fingers together.

"Yeah? Why?" I am still confused.

"Just, please don't get mad and don't yell at us" Teddy begged me.

I leaned back on the couch crossing my arms, "depends on what the situation is" I said.

A tall guy comes in and immediately recognised him.

"MARTIN?!" I shouted in shock.

I haven't seen them since we were at the airport because they were going on a holiday all around Europe. Wait, if he's here where Alissa.

"How are you doing? how's Alissa" I asked him as he sits down beside me.

He's playing with his fingers probably nervous, maybe he's going to tell me something.

"Maya, I need to tell you something and it's like really big news well actually two things I wanna tell you," he said.

"Yeah, what's up," I said waiting for him to speak again.

"Alissa and I are engaged and she's pregnant" I suddenly couldn't speak I was so shocked.

My two best friends are getting married to each other I was dreaming for the moment and it finally came true

"NO FUCKING WAY, SERIOUSLY!" I shouted so loud his ears were gonna fall off.

"How are you doing it?" Eager to know about the story.

"We were just walking around Paris, when we at the middle of a beautiful park, not as beautiful as her tho. I just stopped in my tracks, she was so confused and just frowns at me. When I went on one knee and pop the question." He was so in love with her can you see it.

I'm happy they're getting their happy ending. I'm happy.

"And a week after we got back from our trip she told me she was pregnant"
Gosh, he is so in love.

"I'm so happy for you both and you guys are going to be great parents," I said.

"Speaking of parents, how are you and Parker going?" He asked.

"We're doing good, I mean he can a bit hard to handle sometimes but, I love him he's just the best thing that ever happened to me," I said.

"Martin can we go now I'm-" I can't believe I'm seeing right now, Alissa.

"Oh. My. Maya" she just stood there in shock.

"Martin told me everything I'm so proud of you, you're growing up so fast, we are growing up so fast" now I'm crying.

The three of us hugged and I hugged them so tightly. I can't believe both of my best friends are getting married, I love them so much and I know they love me too.

💜A/N💜

Thanks for reading chapter two.

Don't forget to vote, share, comment and follow.