CHAPTER NINE

I woke up to the alarm on my bedside table and I groaned and I went under the covers. Five minutes go by and my alarm went off again and this time I got up, I looked at the clock.

6:05.

I walked over to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror, my hair is all messy, I got tear stains all over my face, my cheek is red. I'm such a mess.

I sighed and turned on the shower. While that is warming up I went to my closet and picked an outfit to wear. Not too casual and not too out of the top.

After that, I went back to the bathroom and stripped out of my t-shirt and underwear and went in the warm shower.

I closed my eyes feeling warm water hit back feeling so good. I grabbed my vanilla body wash and rubbed it all over my body then after that, I grabbed my shampoo and rubbed it over my hair and then the conditioner did the same thing, rubbed it all over my hair.

Finished with my shower I turn it off and went out then grabbed my towel and wrapped my body around it, I feeling so much better. I grabbed my hairbrush and brushed the knots out of my hair, after that, I dried my hair and brushing it again and then I grabbed my curling iron and I decided to have curls today. After that, I'm done finished with my hair and went out of my bathroom and grabbed the clothes that I'm going to wear. I'm done getting dressed and I looked at my clock.

7:00.

I went downstairs and I saw Alissa and Parker eating breakfast. Alissa smiled at me handing me a plate of waffles.

"Where's Martin?" I asked.

"He went home last night and he was pretty mad about it but, he wouldn't tell me" she answered then shrugged.

I get why he's mad and I hope we get through this I don't want to lose my best friend. I'm don't that he still came in contact with him, I'm just mad that Vinnie's fucking married.

And I hope he's mad at me anymore.

"Hey, mama today's show and tell" he smiling as he said that.

"Really? I didn't know sweetheart." I said no, seriously know.

"I told you, last week mama." He said.

Parker finished his breakfast and got out of his chair and went over to the couch and watched some TV.

I finished what I was eating as well put it in the sink and also did the dish. It was time to go so I grabbed all my things and turned off the TV.

"Mama!" He whined.

"It's time to go," I said and he just got off the couch and followed behind me.

We're now in my car ready to get going I started my car and I started driving to school to drop off Parker. While I was driving Parker wanted to show me something.

"Look mama look what I'm bringing for show and tell." He shows me a baby giraffe stuffed animal.

It was his first-ever toy that Vinnie gave to him when we first moved the apartment five years ago, he was only a month old.

(Flashback)

Vinnie opened the door to our new apartment and I was holding little Parker in my arms.

"After that", I walked in the place is big but not too big just right.

He brought everything inside and I could see that he was struggling. I started laughing that it was just so funny that he was trying so hard to get all the stuff inside.

"You need help over there?" I asked him as I put Parker in his car seat that was just sitting in the middle of the living room, he's finally asleep.

"Nope I'm good just stay there and I will get everything inside" he sounded like he was out of breath.

"Alright, their big guy keeps ongoing," I said then laughed he joined in then we both start bursting out laughing they remembered our baby was sleeping.

As he was putting everything inside he sat down beside me on our couch and gave a peck on the cheek. I laid my head on his chest and I saw something Vinnie was holding, a baby giraffe stuffed animal.

"Oh my god, Vinnie that's so cute," I said in excitement and just so happy.

He got up beside Parker while he's sleeping in the car seat.

So cute.

"I'm so happy," I said to him.

"Me too my love. I'm so happy that I'm with you and nothing will in between us" he said then attacks me with kisses making me giggle.

(End of Flashback)

I didn't even know that we have arrived at school because I was just caught up in my mind.

"You okay?" Alissa asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine" I smiled at her just to cover up the pain but, she just knows me so well.

"I know you're not fine I can see," she said.

"Can we just talk about this later?" I said not really in the mood to talk about it.

The craziness going on between Vinnie, Tiffany, Martin and me, is just stressful and just don't to talk about it right now. I need my time.

"Okay, than ever your ready." She said.

God, why is she such a good friend?

💜A/N💜

Some of you guys wanted to know when do I posted. Well, I just post like when I want to either of it's the next day or a week later I don't really have a schedule. I used posted two times a week but that go for long. Haha😂

Don't forget to vote, share, comment and follow.