CHAPTER THIRTEEN

It's been a month and I've already moved out of my apartment and moved in with Vinnie, with Parker of course, how can I forget him. Vinnie and I are on really good terms now and I couldn't be more happier. Even seen Parker find out that Vinnie is his dad he couldn't stop hanging out with him. They played soccer, basketball, skateboarding, etc. Parker was done with his family project and he got an A+. So proud of him.

This place is so beautiful and so peaceful I just love it so much, I can see living here for the rest of my life.

The beautiful sun shined bright through the curtains on my face. I'm in bed cuddled up to Vinnie with his arms around me I turned the other side facing him.

"Morning good, my love," I said then kissed him. His eyes were closed as a small smile appeared on his face.

"No, good morning to you, my love," he said in a sleepy voice. He grabs my waist and pulls me closer to him.

"I just love seeing your beautiful face every morning and every day and every night." He whispers.

Half an hour goes by and we're still in bed.

"We should get out of bed," I said then giggled.

I got out of bed and I was wearing his shirt which was really big on me. He sits up on the bed and stares at me licking his lips and smirks. He gets out of bed only wearing his boxers, oh god.

"I'm going to take a shower..." I announced he smirks at me "and no you can't come in with me." I giggled.

After the shower, I brushed my teeth and brushed my hair and did some light makeup. I went downstairs and walked to the kitchen to see Parker eating his breakfast, I saw Vinnie flipping some pancakes and making waffles.

He was so focused on what he's done he didn't even notice me coming behind him and wrapping my arms around him.

"You look sexy with that apron on, baby" I whispered as I complimented him.

"Me wearing an apron turns you on?" He asked.

"Maybe," I said and grabbed a plate of pancakes.

I sat down next to Parker where he was covered in pancakes and we are still eating them off of himself. Gross

"What will I do with you?" I said to myself wiped the pancake crumbs off of him.

Vinnie came over and sat next to us with his plate of pancakes.

After I was cleaning up Parker and putting some fresh clothes for him. He sat on the couch and watched some Paw Patrol.

I went back to the kitchen and saw Vinnie doing the dishes then suddenly popped into my mind. I went over to the kitchen bench and sat on it.

"Do you want to go to the beach?" I asked him as he was doing to dishes.

Gosh, he's more sexier than he cleans and takes care of our kid, what a daddy.

"I mean, yeah, whatever you want." He said as he finishes the last of the dishes. 

"Really, because I thought you just want us to cuddle all day long," I said getting off the kitchen bench too walked up to him.

He smirks at me and grabbed my neck gently and whispered something in my ear.

"That's not the only thing I wanted to do all day long." I was confused for a second then I realised what he meant.

I gasped and slapped his arm. He really going to get some. Well, he's going to get touching me.

I went over to the living room where Parker is just sitting there watching Paw Patrol.

"Hey buddy, you wanna go to the beach with daddy and I it's going to be so much." As I motioned the beach to him his eyes lit up and he jumped off the couch and started running around the living room so happy and excited.

I started laughing at his goofiness.

Vinnie came into the room really confused as to what was going on. He looked over at Parker and he was still jumping around excited. He laughed.

"You told him?" He asked me.

"yes, he's so excited," I said.

"We better get packing now." He said he sounds like he was in a hurry for something.

"I borrowed your brothers' private jet and you'll be surprised at where we're going." He said as he smiled.

Private jet? This man surprises me every day.

💜A/N💜

Don't forget to vote, share, comment and follow