CHAPTER FOURTEEN

After putting on Parker's little hat we making our way out of the house and in Vinnie's car. I put on his seatbelt and I make my way to the passenger seat.

I put my seatbelt on and we driving to where the private jet is. As we arrived I saw Teddy and Trevor there.

"You know going somewhere in a private jet is a little much don't you think," I tell Vinnie.

"What's wrong you literally go on a private jet anywhere you want," he said.

"Yeah, but, it's kinda getting a little boring," I said.

Don't get me wrong I love this private jet and how I can literally go anywhere I want but like I said it's a little much.

We take a seat on the chairs as Parker sits on my lap and Vinnie sitting beside me. I look out the window and see that we haven't even taken off yet.

I was so busy looking outside I didn't even feel Vinnie's hands on my thigh, I looked over at him and kissed his cheek. Parker rested on my chest peacefully asleep. Then suddenly my phone started ringing I picked it up and answered it.

"Hey, mama" the first thing I said when I answered the phone.

"Hey, sweetheart how's it going? How's my little grandson going?" She asked me.

"He's asleep," I said as a chucked.

"So how are you and Jake going? I haven't seen him in a while." I said to her.

After twelve years my mother trying to move on after dad pass away, she finally finds someone that really loves her. But that doesn't mean that he'll ever replace dad.

"Oh he was travelling for a while he'll be back soon." My mother sighed.

"Why would you go with him?" I asked her.

"Business." She sighed.

She quickly changed the subject.

"So, I heard that you going somewhere with Vinnie." She said.

"Yeah he is but he wouldn't tell me where," I said.

"I bet he's taking you somewhere amazing." She said.

"Alright, sweetheart I got to go." She said.

We said our byes then hanged up.

As I put my phone back in my pocket and then I realised we took off. I look at over and Vinnie was already looking at me.

"Was that your mum on the phone?" He asked me looking deep into my eyes.

"Yeah"

He licks his lips and I could feel him looking at my lips. I lean in and kissed him and he giving me a smirk as I pulled away.

We finally landed and I slowly wake Parker and he's just grumpy when he wakes up. I giggled as I was making a little grumpy face.

"Had a good buddy?" I asked him.

We all claim off the plane and I couldn't believe my eyes I see trees everywhere and everything is so beautiful.

"No, you didn't," I said in shock.

"Oh yes I did, my love." I had a big smile on his face like he's proud of themself.

"Hawaii I thought we were just- I- you know, I just thought we were just going on a beach and then you take me to a private jet, and take me to Hawaii, are you crazy!" I rambled still in shock.

He takes my hand and kisses my cheek and we walked to the limousine.

You gotta be kidding me! all this?! like what!

We get inside and I said down it was so comfortable there like pillows and clouds, like what!

We start driving off and I just lay back and take a deep breath and sighed.

Look over at him and grabbed his hand, "You're amazing." I said.

"What til we get to your beach house."

"Are you being serious right now a beach house?! Really?!" He shook his head "No, I'm being serious my love."

The rest of the drive to the beach house was just pure shock.

He started laughing so did Parker.

Mummy's so surprised, huh" Vinnie said to Parker.

We arrived at the beach house and it is so beautiful, big, colourful and bright. There is Furniture everywhere and The view of the beach is so beautiful. I looked around in shock I can't believe that I'm in a beach house, I had never been to a beach house before like I've been to a beach but not a beach house it's kind of exciting being here and especially being here with my family my own little family I'm just so happy.

Parker Seems so excited and so happy to be here he runs around the place screaming and yelling and just so excited.

"I can't believe that we're here," I said looking over Parker seeing how happy he is.

"I'm just happy that I'm here with you" after he said that he kissed me.

This is gonna be the funniest trip ever and the most romantic one.

💜A/N💜

Don't forget to vote, share, comment and follow.