CHAPTER TWELVE

"So...Vinnie," my mother said leaning her chin on her hand while her elbow is on the table.

"Mama, I don't know. I mean talking again and he's just a gentleman." I explained to her.

"You love him don't you?" She asked.

"Since we first met, I never truly hated you" my mother kept looking behind me and I just got confused so I looked behind me to what she was looking at.

Vinnie leaning against the doorframe looking right at me.

"We're you talking about me?" He said walking up to me.

I turned around and stood up straight, I looked behind me and my mother was already gone.

He walks behind me and wraps his arms around me and puts his head on my shoulder.

"You didn't tell Parker that I'm his dad, right." He said then kissed my neck gently.

"No, I was hoping that you would tell him," I said as I turned around facing him.

Then parker came running in and he was all muddy. I sighed and looked back at Vinnie and he just laughed.

"Parker, what happened to you?" I asked him, he had chocolate over his body.

I grabbed a tea towel on the table and wiped the chocolate on his face and his feet. I bring him upstairs to the bathroom, I turned on the water making him a bath.

I took all his dirty clothes off and picked him and put him in the water.

"I'm sorry mama." Parker apologies.

"Hey, look, I'm just disappointed that you ate a lot of chocolate," I explained to him.

Now that he's all clean I wrapped him in a towel and walked to his room and grabbed an outfit for him to wear.

"You're all clean now," I said then kissed him on the cheek.

"Who gave you chocolate?" I asked him.

"Grandma Mimi did." He answered me.

Chocolate! Seriously, before bed.

The door opened and Vinnie came in.

"Hey buddy you're clean, that's good," Vinnie said.

"Who are you? You know my mummy" Parker asked him.

I looked at Parker and back at Vinnie.

"Yes, I do. Do you know who your father is?" Vinnie asked Parker.

"No, and I'm doing this family project and I haven't done my dad side yet."  He said sadly.

Vinnie looks at me and smirks.

"Maybe I can help you." Parker looked at him in confusion.

"How can you help me do this project, you're not my dad." He said.

"Your mother hasn't told you yet haven't she." He told him.

Parker at both of us then backs at me.

"Mama, is he my dad?" He asked me.

"Why won't you ask him?" I asked him.

Parker looked at Vinnie.

"Are you my dad?" He asked Vinnie.

The room went quiet.

"You going to tell him, Vinnie," I said.

"Tell me what?" Parker asked.

"I'm your dad," Vinnie told him.

He gasped in happiest.

"YOU'RE MY DAD!" He shouted then jumped on him and Vinnie laughed.

I'm happy he finally told Parker, and now finally we can happy family. And no more worrying about Parker not knowing his dad.

💜A/N💜

Sorry this is short chapter. Just decided to write a cute little chapter about Parker finally knowing who his dad is. And now he finally knows 🥺🥺🥺❤️❤️❤️.

What do think about this short chapter.

Don't forget to vote, share, comment and follow.