CHAPTER TEN

I'm sitting on the couch watching Vampire dairies while eating a big tub of salted caramel ice cream.

It's been a week since what happened and I haven't been going to work either. I can't look at Vinnie the same again and his so-called 'wife' is a fucking bitch she slapped me and I didn't do anything, how dumb is that. Should've just broken her nose or one of her limbs.

And don't forget Parker's family tree is due next he hasn't gotten anything on Vinnie and his family.

How great is that?

Well, I was peacefully watching I don't knock on the door, a loud knock on the door.

"Alright, I'm coming," I said.

I put on your ice cream tub got up and walked my way to the door. Open the door then quickly close to it again, it was him.

"Oh come on Maya we need to talk," Vinnie said begging to come in.

"No," I said immediately closing the door on his face.

Why is he even here? And why does want to talk to me?

"Please Maya, let me come in." He said still and eager to talk to me.

He sighed as I didn't respond to him.

"We're done, okay, I've I signed the divorce papers and I made sign them too. After what happened last week and how she disrespected you, I knew that I didn't want to be with her for the rest of my life. I wanted to be with you for the rest of my life." He explained through the door.

Gosh, hearing that just made me feel so different, he really cares about me.

"But that doesn't change the fact that you still hurt me, it still hurts. Every time something great happens we are happy something bad happened and that ruins our relationship, I hate it. We keep falling and falling and then we get back up and we fall back down, I'm just sick of that" I explained now sobbing.

I do love him with all my heart but, it's just us together it doesn't work.

*flashback*

We arrived home and I ran upstairs to my room and closed the door behind me sitting on the floor crying "Maya please open the door" I detected Vinnie say on the other side of the door "please just leave me alone" I said sobbing "please Maya". I got up off the floor and open the door I let him in I jumped in his arms and began crying into his chest "shh my love you'll be okay I promise" he said kissing me on the forehead. I lay on my bed and he lies behind me with his arm wrapped around me "goodnight my love" he said then we fell asleep.

*end of flashback*

Gosh, I miss him so much. He's the only one who could make me feel better and holds me.

"I love you Maya and nothing will ever change. You're mine no matter what." He said.

I sniffed and wipe my tears off my face. I got up off the floor and opened the door. He stood in front of me just wearing a hoodie and sweatpants.

"Hi." He said in a soft voice.

I move out of the way letting him inside. He walks in and looks around and looks back at me.

"This place looks different now." He commented.

You missed four years man when does the four year old boy running around, yeah things have changed.

"Yeah, it does," I said.

He walks over to the couch and sits down, he pats the couch telling me to sit next to him. And my dumbass agreed to sit next to him. While we were watching the rest of Vampire diaries I felt him grab my thigh, I then slapped his hand making him take his hand off my thigh. He gave me a confused look, He did it again and this time I grabbed his hand slapped and cross his face. He's like he is slapping his own face.

"What is up with you?" He asked.

"I didn't forgive you yet remember" I answered.

"Don't do this to me now Maya" He whines.

He really thinks that we get back together that easily. He dreaming.

I turned off the TV to get his full attention.

"you have 24 hours to convince me and maybe we can be back together" I explained.

"You won't regret it" he smirked at me.

I hope so.

💜A/N💜

Don't forget to vote, share, comment and follow