CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

"Thanks for looking after Parker." I smiled as I thanked both Martin and Alissa "he's really easy to take care of and he's a really good listener" Alissa said, "I'm glad." Alissa gasped as she noticed the ring on the finger, even Marin, but he didn't look surprised.

It's like he knows it was going to happen. Vinnie always tells Martin everything. I think that's why they have a good friendship.

"YOU'RE ENGAGED!" Alissa said so loud. I think my ear fell off.

I can't believe it as well.

I told her everything that happened this morning. As I was explaining everything to her I felt arms wrapping around my waist, I smiled and I  immediately know who it is. After I was done explaining Martin and Alissa had to leave.

I turned around with his hands still on my waist. I put my arms around him and rested my head on his chest. We stayed in this position for while until I said something that caught him off guard a little.

"If we never broke up. What would you think would've happened to us in these last five years?" He tightened his grip around my waist and I looked up at him.

He gave me a smile that literally makes me melt. He gives me a peck on my lips and I smiled.

"You would've already been my wife..." he said. For the last five years, I've been thinking about us and what would look like if we never broke up and Vinnie's answer just make me so happy.

He pulls away from a little and looks down touching my stomach. What is he thinking?

"..and having another kid" he finished.

He wants more kids. I understand why, I mean, I don't want Parker to be the only child forever. My last pregnancy was hard and I'm not wanting to get pregnant anytime soon.

"Vinnie, you know how my last pregnancy went," I explained.

"But this time I'm not going to leave." He said as he pulls me close to him and his arms around me.

I know he's felt bad about leaving me while I was pregnant, but that didn't mean that I don't want kids.

"I know you won't, but I just don't want kids right now and maybe I don't think I want kids anytime soon," I said hoping he understands.

I look up at him and he looks down at me. I feel bad for leaving him so many times I should've just let him explain, but that's in the past now. I'm with him now and there's nothing that breaks between us.

"I understand, just whenever you're ready." He said.

I didn't even notice that the whole is quiet, is Parker in his room. I walked my way upstairs and opened the door to his room. He's on his bed sleeping, he's so exhausted from playing all day.

There are toys everywhere on the floor so I picked them quietly so I don't wake him up.

After I finished cleaning up his toys, I walked out of his room and closed the behind me. I went back downstairs and found Vinnie still sitting on the couch but now watching Netflix.

"Watching without me," I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck and with my chin sitting on his head.

"Maybe." He said and I could feel him smirking.

I walked around the couch and sat beside him. He rested his hand on my thigh and squeezed it a little and I rested my head on his shoulder. As I focused on what I was watching, he didn't, I could feel him staring at me and I just kept watching.

"Are you going to stare at me all night or watch the movie?" I know what ibis answers going to be I don't even have to think about it.

"I can stare at you all day and night for the rest of my life." See, I told you so.

"That's a little creepy don't you think," I said.

"Not when she's all mine." Okay, that's just not fair.

"Don't do that to me," I warned him pointing my finger at him.

"I know you love it when I say that." Yes, I do love it.

"Can we just continue watching the movie?" I said.

And we did. It's now eleven pm and I'm getting tired. So, I went upstairs to our room and went to the bathroom to take a shower, brush my teeth, change into some comfy clothes and I grabbed my favourite book and climbed into bed and started reading.

While I was reading the door opens and Vinnie walked in.

"Tired?" He asked while he takes his shirt off and walks to the bathroom.

I sighed. "Yeah."

I heard the water running as I was reading and he started singing which was really unusual but really funny. The water stops running and ten minutes later he walks and I started bursting out of laugher. He looked confused then suddenly realised.

"You heard me, didn't you." He looked embarrassed.

I calmed myself down after laughing so hard and he climbs in bed and crossed his arms and looks away from me.

"Is a grown man so embarrassed that his fiancé got him singing in the shower?" I teased him.

He said nothing and laid down facing away from me. I wrapped my arm around his waist and buried and head into his back.

"I'm just joking, please forgive me," I said hoping he would.

I turn the other said facing me and kissed my forehead.

"I'm not embarrassed nor do I care if you caught me. It calms me" he said.

Really, well that interesting.

"It's cute," I said getting close to him rubbing his arm softly.

After talking for about an hour we fell asleep.

💜A/N💜

The FALLING series is soon coming to an end. These going to be four more chapters left
❤️❤️❤️🥺🥺🥺

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE AND FOLLOW.