CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

This morning was so amazing and I'm speechless about how wonderful it was like the moment he got out of that shower with his hair wet and wearing a towel around his torso made me feel so horny and so needy it just felt so good.

After that shower he and I shared I put on some comfy clothes and went across the hallway to wake up Parker.

"Good morning sweetheart," I said as I walked into the room.

Parker sits up on his bed and stretches his arms out as he yawns. I walk over to his bed and sat down beside him and kissed him on his forehead.

"Where's dad?" He asked me.

"He's downstairs making breakfast," I answered him.

He jumps out of bed and was about to run out of the room but I stopped him.

"You got to get cleaned up and brush your teeth." He whines but eventually, he went to the bathroom.

I helped him brush his tiny little teeth and brushed his beautiful blonde hair. After I was done I picked out some outfits I let him choose which outfit.

"That one!" He said.

We went downstairs and Parker ran over to Vinnie.

"Morning, buddy" he picks him up and gave him a big kiss on his cheek.

He looks over at me and smirks. He puts Parker and walks over and he grabbed my waist pulling me close to him.

"Hello my beautiful and amazing girlfriend" he tilts your head up and kisses me softly, he then pulls away and looks into my eyes and he caresses my cheeks slowly with both of his hands.

"And maybe one day you'll finally be my wife"

I put my head on his shoulder and wrapped my arms around him.

"I can't wait for that day." I could feel him smiling.

"Mummy, daddy come on I'm hungry!" Parker whines, Vinnie looked at him then back at me.

After breakfast, we cleaned up.

Two hours later and I'm packing my belongings because Alissa wants me to get back to New York for her wedding dress fitting tomorrow afternoon.

Vinnie came in as I was packing and he walks over to me and stands behind me and wraps his arms around my waist.

"We are you packing your things?" Are you still packing not even paying attention to him, when he stopped me from what I was done and spun me around facing him?

"Answer my question, my dear" our faces were so close to each other making me feel nervous.

Why is it that everything he does to me makes me like this?

"Alissa wants me tomorrow for her wedding dress fitting and that's why I'm packing" after I finished what I said I tried to turn around but he stops me.

"What? Alissa and Martin are getting married?" He looked surprised, I thought Martin told him? Weird.

"Yeah, and she's pregnant, 4 months in she doing fine," I explained to him.

"I thought Martin everything?" I said as I frowned slightly "you guys tell each other everything"

"I guess he forgot." He then walked out to let me finish packing.

After I finished packing my suitcase I started to pack Parker's one, after I was finished with that I grabbed them both and dragged them downstairs. Vinnie saw me struggling so he came over and help me.

"Thanks, those are really heavy," I said trying to catch my breath.

I walked over to the living room and Parker and saw him playing with toy trucks. I took a seat beside him and him not realised I'm there. I grabbed one of his play toy trucks started playing along.

Making truck noises he turns around and he is startled at frost but then he realised it's me.

"Mummy, you scared me," he said.

"Oh sorry sweetheart, I didn't mean to do that to you," I said.

"It's okay mummy," he said then continued playing with his toys.

One hour later abs were still playing truck when I have broken the news to him.

"Hey, sweetheart," I said getting his attention.

He looked at me with those big brown eyes of his.

"We have to go back home soon," I said and his face dropped giving me a sad face.

"Why mummy?" He asked.

"Because I have some important thing to do" he still had that sad face and I felt bad for him. He really loves it here.

"Okay mummy I know you have to do things" He kissed his cheek and picked him and we walked out the door.

I'm going to miss it here.

I get inside the car and drove off to where the private jet is.

We arrived at the location where the private jet is and we got out of the car.

We walked up and we went inside. I put Parker down and he ran to a sit and sat down. Vinnie and I sat down as well and I let out a big sigh and rested my head on his shoulder and I closed my eyes.

And the last words I heard before I fell asleep was "have a nice nap, my love".

What did I do to deserve him?

I felt I slight nudge on my shoulder, I slowly opened my eyes and the first thing I saw was Vinnie face and I'm not complaining.

"I had a good nap, my love?" He asked.

"Yes. Yes, I do" I smiled.

"We're getting off the jet do you want me to carry you out?" He asked.

"No, I got it." I got up and walked out of the jet.

Vinnie's car is still here so I put Parker into his seat and after I was done putting his seatbelt on I closed the door and went to the passenger.

Then we drove home.

💜A/N💜

Thanks for reading chapter seventeen.

Don't forget to vote, share, comment and follow.