CHAPTER THREE

SHOUTOUT TO @katina197324 MAKE SURE TO CHECK HER STORIES OUT.

It's now 3 pm and I'm on my way to pick up Parker from school. I arrived and I saw him sitting down leaning against a big tree. I got out of my car walked up to him. He sees me and starts crying.

I didn't say anything I just sat down right next to him and wrapped my arms around him and moved his hair dirty blonde out of his face.

His hair just looks like his....Maya no, we are not talking to him right now.

"Aww baby what's wrong?" I asked him. There better not be these kids bullying him.

He was silent just struggling to get his words out, I just waited for your answer not rushing him.

"Today my teacher told us that we have to do a family tree and I kinda know about your family but, how about dad, I don't even know him and I told everyone in my class and these boys started bullying me because I have no dad and they started calling 'a boy without no dad'" he said sobbing.

I feel so sorry for him for keeping Vinnie from him but it's for the best.

"Baby, look, I'm sorry that he's with us but it's for the best." Gosh, I hate this.

We get up off the grass and walked to my car.  I help him on his car seat then closed the car door, I walked around my car and opened the door and went inside. I started the car and drove home.

We're now inside the lobby when I saw someone that I thought I'll never see again. He's talking to some people careful listen to what they were saying.

We quickly walked past them then suddenly someone called my name. I was one of the people Vinnie was talking to.

"Maya, come talk to us." The man said.

I just nodded to the man and whispered something to Parker.

"Just go sit on the couch for a bit, okay," I said then kissed his forehead.

He listens to my instructions and went over to the couch.

"Good afternoon gentlemen, how's it going?" As I said that I made eye contact with Vinnie.

Gosh, he looks way different now than five years ago. Full-grown bread, short dirty blonde, those same beautiful brown eyes and he kept all of his tattoos even our matching tattoos on his thumbs. He never took it off.

"Maya Jones, Trevor and Teddy Jones little sister, you single?" one of the men asked me.

The guy looked at me right in the eyes and he gave me a smirk. I shook my head and I scoffed.

"I'm not looking for anyone right now" I answered him.

He looked over at Parker, who was playing with his toy trucks.

"Is that kid yours?" He asked me.

"Yes, why you asking?" I asked him.

"You look young to be a mum" he comments.

I gave him a weird look as I frowned at him. Yes, I'm a young 24-year-old mum what about it.

"I mean how do you even take of him by yourself" gosh this guy never stops talking huh.

"Why do you even care," I asked him now with my arms crossed getting a little angry.

Vinnie noticed and steps in.

"Okay guys we are guys going," he said.

We? What do you mean, we.

He pushes me away from the men and we walked to the elevator. Parker noticed and grabs his stuff and puts it away in his bag and runs up to us.

"Let go of me," I demanded and he did. He puts his hands up in defence.

"Mama, who is he?" Parker asked looking at me innocently.

"He's no one, he's about to leave." As I find he's saying that the elevator door opened and we all got in.

The elevator stopped at my level and I grabbed Parker's hand and we got out. I behind me and the elevator door was alright.

I kinda sad but relieved at the same time. I shook my head and looked over at parker 

"So, that family tree project."

💜A/N💜

Thanks for reading Chapter Three.

Don't forget to vote, share, comment and follow.