CHAPTER SEVEN

JUST A WARNING YOU THERE IS GOING TO BE SMUT IN THIS BUT ITS KINDA BAD AND CRINGING. SO IF YOU GET CRINGED BY IT DON'T WORRY I DID TOO.

ENJOY 😁❤️

We arrived at this big huge beautiful mansion, my jaw dropped as I looked through the car window as I saw it. The car stops and I heard the engine go off. He sighed as he laid back turning is it a look at me. I looked back at him and we just stared at each other.

We stopped as I heard my phone buzzing. It was Liza calling me.

"Hey, I was wondering if you're free today?" Liza asked me.

"I'm kinda busy today, sorry" I answered feeling bad because I really do want to hang out with her.

"Ohh what you busy about?" She asked.

"Work. A lot of work" as I said that Vinnie was laughing.

I hit him on the should as I showed him.

"Uh, who that?"

"No one, bye" I quickly hanged up.

We get out of the car and walked up to the big mansion. He opens the door with a key, it's the exact same one that he gave me earlier. We walked inside and I looked around, my jaw dropped once again and it looked so much prettier than the outside. He followed him to the living room and I sat down on the couch.

"Water?" He asked me and I hummed in response.

He walks away going to the kitchen. I patiently waited for him in the living room, there is a big flat-screen TV right in front of me and a beautiful tea table.

This place screams billionaire.

He came back with a glass of water in his hand and a sandwich on a plate.

"Thought you might be hungry." He said handing me the glass of water and the sandwich.

He sits down beside me and watches me eat my sandwich, he stares at me as I ate and I kinda felt uncomfortable.

"Is there a problem?" I asked with a mouthful of food in my mouth, that's gross Maya.

He laughs as he looks away and looked at him. He grabbed a napkin that was on the tea table and wiped off some sauce that was on my face. Oh gosh, what is he doing?

He looks deep into my eyes forgetting what he was doing and smashes his lips into mine and that caught me so off guard.

I tensed up and he notices so he puts one of his hands rested on my thigh and the other on the back of my neck. I grabbed his shirt pulling him closer than we already are. Moments after, he picks me up putting my legs around his waist and my hands around his neck, his hands are on my ass and he walks upstairs to his bedroom while we are still making out.

He opens the door not even looking, he closes the door behind himself and then to the bed lying me down making him on top of me. He kisses my neck gently moving my hands on hardback, he leaves a trail of wet kisses on my body as I let out soft moans leaving my lips. He stops at my belly coming right back up again looking right at me.

"You liked that?" He asked really seductively.

I moaned as I nodded in response. He kissed my ear whispering

"Words baby" he roughly grabbed my wrist and I squealed.

"Yes." I moaned.

He takes my shirt off and my pants off leaving me with only my matching red bra and underwear. Lingerie shit bitch. I'm still on the bed laying down as he is still on top of me now taking his shirt off. I stared at his perfectly toned abs and he knew what was doing so he grabbed my hand and I touched his hard abs. He glides my hand down touching his belt.

I look up at him and immediately took off his belt throwing it across the room, he gets up and takes his pants off leaving him with only his boxer. He then took those off and I couldn't believe what I was seeing he's dick is huge like I don't think it will fit.

He chuckled as he saw my reaction.

He grabs my neck and kisses me and bites my lip as he pulls away.

(IM GOING TO STOP THERE BECAUSE IM SUPER BAD AT WRITING IT. AND IM JUST UNCOMFORTABLE 😬)

An hour goes by and it's now 9 pm and we in bed naked and under the cover, I lay my head in his head chest playing with his fingers. I looked at his thumb and smiled he notices.

"What are you smile at?" He asked me.

I look at him in those beautiful brown eyes, gosh I could stare at them all day long.

"You still have the tattoo." I said showing him what I was talking about.

"And I noticed you still have it too" he said holding my hand in his. His hands look so massive compared to my little tiny hands.

I giggled and kissed him on the lips.

We really feel like our old selfs again and I hope nothing wrong this moment we have.

I heard some noise downstairs and someone yelling.

"VINNIE, BABY IM HOME" Who's this bitch calling for Vinnie.

Why did he not tell me about this.

Who's that girl calling his him?

💜A/N💜

How do people even write smuts like props to them like I'm literally cringing rn. It was hard writing it but I tried.

So what who do you think is home?

Tell me!

Don't forget to vote, comment, share and follow.