CHAPTER FIFTEEN

At the beach running around chasing each other and having fun. Finding shells, building sandcastles, digging a deep hole in the sand to put Vinnie inside of it.

I sighed as I felt the hot sun on my skin making me feel warm and relax. Suddenly, the sun had gone in my view and I heard giggling, I opened my eyes and saw Parker on top of me.

I laid down and hugged him and I just smiled and kissed him. He laid back on my chest and I close my eyes again then I drifted off to sleep.

10 minutes go by and I heard yelling, screaming and laughing, I thought I thought it was only the three of us then I suddenly noticed Vine wasn't here, then I remembered he was still buried in the sand.

I turned my head and I saw him bored out of his mind. I started laughing I got up carefully putting Parker on the side and he was still fast asleep,

It took like 15 minutes to get him out of the sand and it was really hard. Finally, he's out and I just laughed again.

"You left me there for an hour, be crazy?!" He said really furious but I know he thinks it's funny too.

"I know you think it's funny," I said wrapping my arms around him and he was still sand all over him.

I looked over at Parker to see that he's still asleep. Then I heard someone calling my name and it sounded so familiar. I looked straight ahead and saw him I saw Tayler Holder, and Nate, Kelianne, Azra and Aisha.

Vinnie looked over and he couldn't believe it as well I haven't seen them in over five years how crazy.

"Oh my god, guys! what are you doing here?!" I yelled. I can't believe what I'm seeing.

Vinnie grabbed Parker and followed me to them. There were sitting on the other side of the beach and smiled at how happy I am to see them again.

"Aye, Maya you're so different now," Nate said.

"Yeah, it's been five years." I giggled.

"How's it going?" Kerianne asked.

"Honestly, it's going pretty well and I'm so happy," I explained with a big smile on my face.

"Wow, I can imagine," Kelianne said.

"Hey, guys." Vinnie came over and everyone's jaw dropped.

"You look so different?- who's a kid is that?-are you two-oh my god you are-don't tell me that's your baby, guys-oh my god it is!" Tayler rumbled.

"This is Parker. Our son." Vinnie announced to them.

Taylor gasped and it was so dramatic.

Parker looked at them then quickly looked away. Aww, my shy little boy.

"See, I knew it," Nate said extending his arm to Tayler and he sighed and gave Nate $100.

"Where are you guys getting?" I asked them.

"What, no." Nate scoffed and I can tell he's lying.

I rolled my eyes at their immatureness.

"So, how long were you guys were here for?" I asked.

"A few days, you guys?" Aisha asked.

"We came here just yesterday," Vinnie answered.

We sat and talked for more than four hours we laughed, We run around like little children, it's great to finally meet them again.

We arrived back at the beach house and I'm so exhausted I fell on the couch. I checked the time and it was only 7 o'clock.

"baby, can we cuddle? Please." I said with my arms out wide making him last down on my chest looking up at me.

"You're so beautiful." He said.

I smiled as I played with his hair.

"You say that like so many times," I said.

"And I would say that a billion more times," he said.

He moves up now looking right into my eyes then moves closer kissing my lips then down my jaw, neck, chest and my stomach.

"Let's go upstairs, my love." As he said that he picks me up and puts me over his shoulder and walks upstairs.

As we got to our room he puts down on the bed we began to kiss. He gets on top of me and starts kissing me all over.

You know what happened next.

💜A/N💜

How do you feel about them reuniting with Tayler, Nate, Kelianne, Azra and Aisha.

I know on my last book some of them weren't mentioned but, I don't know I just feel like it's right.

Don't Forget to vote, share, comment and follow.