CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

He finally said it, He asked me to marry him and I said yes, of course. I know we've been through a lot but we always find a way to get back to each other and we never gave up. I said that every time we go there something bad happens and I know but we always get through it because we know we love each other and We would do anything for each other.

We were sitting in the middle of the room on the floor with rose petals is all around us. I laid my head on the shoulder and I grab His hand and intertwined it with mine.

The room is quiet but it was a good quiet, he held my hand that has the ring on it, I looked up at him and a smile appeared on his face. Then it disappeared.

"I'm sorry." He said as he still fidgets with the ring on my finger.

I frowned "for what?" I asked.

"For walking out on you that day and cheating on you." Are you talking about that day when he cheated and tried to apologise but I didn't listen to him and just told him to get out of here?

Then that memory came back to me.

"I'm not your baby anymore, or your love you're nothing to me" I whispered because Parker is still asleep.

"Just please let me explain" he begged.

I scoffed "now I know exactly why Trevor doesn't trust you."

"I was drunk and-"

"Who even gets drunk at 10 am- you know what, I don't care," I said then walked over to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water.

I was so angry at him like you can't even imagine.

I put the glass down and it was now empty. I could hear his footsteps come closer and closer to me.

"Did you stop her?" I asked him.

"I was drunk I-" I cut him off.

"I DON'T CARE IF YOU WERE DRUNK, DID YOU STOP HER? ITS A YES OR NO QUESTION" I yelled at him.

No, I've woken up Parker, great.

I make my way upstairs and he followed me.

"No, but-"

I stopped in my tracks, I can't believe he admitted.

"So you've never loved me, it was all a joke to you" my eyes started turning red and tears rolling down my eyes.

"It wasn't a joke to me I really did love you." Now he's crying.

"Then why then why did you post that picture of you and her probably making out, you had sex with her, right?" he looked at me like I was a crazy person.

"I was drunk okay I'm sorry, I'm sorry that I ever hurt you, please."

I can't be with him anymore I can't be with him.

"WE'RE DONE!" I yelled at him, can't deal with him anymore or his bullshit.

"Get all your stuff and get out" he couldn't move I just stared at him.

"Did you hear me? Get out!" I yelled.

He was drunk, he didn't know what he was doing. But I was too stubborn to even care. I wanted him to stay but I just couldn't let him, he stood there hoping that ill forgive him but I didn't,  he started I'd there still as a statue. I yelled at him. I felt so bad but I had to do what had to do. We all make mistakes, that's life.

I could see tears rolling down his face and I used my thumb to brush the tears off his face. I look into his eyes and I could see that's he just feel so bad for what he's done in the past.

"That's all in the past now, let's just focus on the future." I love him so much and I deeply care about him.

"Ok?"

"Ok."

I smiled and kissed his cheek. I got up and I extended my arm so he could get up, he got up and went home.

💜A/N💜

The FALLING series is soon coming to an end. These going to be five more chapters left
❤️❤️❤️🥺🥺🥺

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE AND FOLLOW.