CHAPTER EIGHT

"Who's downstairs," he asked him in a whisper.

He just shrugged and turned the other way. I don't trust him one bit probably never did I mean Who is downstairs it's probably his mum maybe.

I heard footsteps coming closer to this room I quickly got up grab my clothes washed the bathroom and hit there. I quickly close the door and I heard the door open I heard a woman's voice.

"Hey, baby you missed me?" Okay, that is not his mum the voice sounded very seductive.

I frown as I couldn't believe what I'm hearing, I know it's not my business but why didn't you tell me that he was seeing someone. He just brings me to his house and fucks me, what a fucking idiot.

"Tiffany what are you doing so early I thought you were coming home late from work," he said.

Tiffany? Who's her?

"I came home early because couldn't wait to see my husband." What did she say?

Husband Vinnie's married?! I FUCKED A MARRIED MAN.

I just want to get out of here, I just wanna go home.

It's two hours I'm still stuck in the bathroom. The bathroom door open and I thought it was him but it was her, Tiffany.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?!" She yelled and I heard footsteps.

"What's going on?" Vinnie came up and I looked at him in shock.

"Babe, who is this?" She asked very mad, crossing her staring at him.

He started stuttering not knowing what to say in this situation.

"Uh, she's no one." He answered.

Really?

"So I was gone all day and you were with someone else!" She said.

She looked at me then slapped me right across my face making my cheeks so red.

"You. Get out of my house" she said to me.

So I got out of the bathroom and out of the bedroom. I could feel someone was following me, I don't care who is following me I just want to get out of here go back home.

Why didn't you tell me about this? He brings me to his house and we fucked. I thought things would be different, but I guess not.

I'm now in the front yard not knowing what to do. I grabbed my phone and called the first person in my contacts.

Teddy.

My phone started ringing and after a few rings, he answered.

"Hey, Maya. You okay?" The moment he answered I started crying.

"Just pick me up," I said sobbing with no fewer questions he said okay and hanged up.

I walk out the front yard and down the street waiting for Teddy to arrive. A few minutes passed by and a white car stops beside me.

"Get in Maya," Teddy said smiling at me.

I open the door getting in the passenger seat. I put my seat belt on and we drove off.

The car ride was silent tell he spoke.

"What happened?" He asked me, I just looked away and started crying.

"He's married," I said he looked at me confused.

"Who?" He asked.

"Vinnie. He's married to the same girl that he cheated on me with five years ago" I explained.

He sighed and focused on the road. He looked trying to figure out what's going on. Then I got it. He knew, he knew he's married and never told me.

"You know about it and you never told me. Who else knows?"

He looked at me looking sad and felt bad for me.

"Martin and Trevor." He answered.

Oh. My. God. The three of them knew these past five years and just never fucking told me

"Look, I'm sorry, okay what had to keep it from you or freak out like your doing right now." He explained.

The rest of the car ride home I ignored him and stayed quiet. We arrived home and I got out of his car and walked to the elevator with catching up to me. The elevator door opened and I got inside and he got inside as well, we didn't say a word just stayed silent.

I'm back home from my appointment and saw Alissa and Parker watching a movie.

"Hey, buddy it's past your bedtime." As I said that I got his attention.

He had a big smile on his face jumping off the couch giving me a big hug.

"Mama your home I missed you," Parker said.

I kissed him on his forehead and told him to go to bed. He groaned and walked upstairs to his room and got ready for bed.

I sighed as I made myself fall on the couch. Alissa saw and just giggled.

"Someone had a long day. Oh, and you weren't here last night either." She said.

"Where's Martin?" I asked her

"He's out to get some things, why?" She asked.

I sighed "Did Martin told you about Vinnie?" I asked her.

"No. What happened to him?" She answered than asked.

"He brought me to his house and talked had some food. Then we did some things." I started.

"We do you mean things?" She asked me.

I cleared my throat.

"We.....had sex," I said.

Her jaw dropped when I said that. Yeah, I can't believe it as well.

I heard the door open and I saw Martin with a brunch of groceries.

"Oh hey, Maya I did see you all day." He said putting all the groceries down on the kitchen branch.

I went to the kitchen and sat down on the stool staring into his soul.

He frowns at me and just continued to put the groceries away.

"You alright there buddy?" He asked

"You know Teddy told me something really interesting today" I started.

"What is it?" He asked.

Is he that dumb?

"You still came in contact with Vinnie after the break-up five years ago," I said.

He immediately stopped what he's doing and sat down.

"Look, I'm sorry I-" I cut him off.

"HES MARRIED MARTIN AND TO THE SANE GIRL THAT HE MET AT THE PARTY" I yelled at him.

"Look, I'm sorry okay I- he's my friend and I know he did something bad
but-" I cut him off again.

"Oh, so you're on his side," I said.

"I'm not on anyone side." He said.

"Whatever."

I just walked out of the kitchen and went straight upstairs to my room.

I can't believe him. My own best friend betrayed me.

💜A/N💜

Don't forget to vote, share, comment and follow.

Thank so much for over 2k reads. ❤️😁