CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

A month has pass and Alissa gave birth to her beautiful little baby girl, Lilith Rose Williams.

I'm just so happy for them that there unlocking their new chapter of their lives. I'm really poud of them.

I sat on the couch as I hold Lilith in my arms I'm thinking about how I missed Parker being this small, but you know they grow up some how. She looks up at me smile on her face. I left her up a bit kissing your forehead ever ever so gently.

I was so busy rocking Lilith to sleep, I didn't even notice Alissa walking towards me.

"Martin and Vinnie are making brownies again." She said sitting beside me carefully taking her from me.

The last time Martin and Vinnie baked brownies together they nearly burnt the house down. Fun right. I got up off the couch and walked into the kitchen. I lean on the fridge with my arms crossed looking up at them what are you doing, staring down at them carefully looking and seeing them making the brownies right this time, and their doing pretty good job.

I walk over to them and stood right between them. Vinnie got some of the brownie mix and put it on my nose, I giggled.

"Okay guys, I'm here too you know" oh yeah, I know Martin, I know.

I helped them finish making the brownies and Martin put it in oven for thirty minutes. As we wait, we went back to the living room and we saw Alissa fast asleep with Lilith laying on her chest also fast asleep.

It's only been a month and I know how exhausted she is. Endless crying, endless dipper changing, endless feeding, ect. Been there done that.

"Aww, look how cute" I whispered making sure to not wake them up.

I grabbed a blanket And carefully put in on top of them making sure they don't get cold. As they slept I went to the kitchen and see if the brownies are done.

I can smell them and they smell so good, they really did a good job. The
Brownies are out of the oven and I left to cool down.

"Looking good boys I'm happy that you didn't burned the house down this time" I said sitting on the kitchen counter.

We all laugh thinking the last times they baked brownies.

Martin when are the kitchen to see if Alissa and Lilith are okay, leaving Vinnie and I alone. He's on his phone probably answering emails or phone calls or messages, anything related to work.

I stand behind him and wrap my arms around him hugging him. I'm five-four and he's six-three, he's so tall and I'm so short.

"You love your phone more than me, huh" I said hugging him tightly resting my head on his back.

Immediately put his phone back in his pocket and turned around putting his hands on my neck slowly tilting my chin up, facing him.

He comes closer not leaving any space between us, "never love, I love you more than anything in the world"
His words just makes me feel so many things at once.

We both wrapped our arms around each other and staying in that position for awhile. Until, Alissa walks in with Lilith in her arms, hey guys did I interrupt something because I definitely did." She looks at us how we standing and then we realise what we're doing then we backed up.

It's now eight o'clock in the afternoon and we all chilling watching a movie. Parker fell asleep halfway through and Vinnie put him to bed. After that, Martin, Alissa and Lilith went home and Vinnie and I watched more movie till we fell asleep.

I'll always love this man no matter what happens and I know he feels the same. Pick up falling but we get back up and find each other again.

💜A/N💜

Do you like the name Lilith?

The FALLING series is soon coming to an end, a epilogue chapter left
❤️❤️❤️🥺🥺🥺

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE AND FOLLOW.