CHAPTER ELEVEN

(Little smut on this chapter, I don't is it smut? I'm really bad at it.)

"Alright, Parky see you later." I waved at him and he waved back smiling at me then he walk away, I cleared my throat to his attention.

"You forgetting something!" I shouted then he stopped and turned around running back to me kissed my cheek and then back to my friends to play.

I walked back to my car and I started my car and drove off. While I was driving someone was FaceTiming me and answered.

"Hey love, good morning" he sounds like he just woke up.

"Why are you calling me it's like 8 am," I said to him through my phone.

He chuckled.

"I just wanna see your beautiful face." He said. And I can just see that big smirk on his face.

And I am just blushing so hard right now.

"I see you blushing." He said smirking

"Shut up," I told me.

"Oh someone in a bad mood this morning."

"You serious! It's 8 am it's so early!" I shouted.

He just chuckled as he got out of bed.

Oh god. I miss us cuddling at this time in the morning, I loved it.

Just he in bed with no shirt and messy is just, aaaahhhhh.

"Maya. Earth to Maya, are you there?" He said trying to get my attention back to him.

"Huh...sorry" I looked back at him and I can just see the big smile on his smile.

"Where are you going?" He asked getting out of bed.

"Home. I was dropping off Parker at school earlier." I said pulling up at home.

I turned off my car and got out, I grabbed and went inside. I heard the shower running and he still on the FaceTime with me.

"I'll FaceTime you back later, okay, you look pretty busy," I told him.

Then hanged up.

I fell on the couch, I sighed is how exhausted I am.

The doorbell rang and I'm so confused as to who was knocking on the door at 8:15 am. Gosh, it's early. I got off the couch and walked to the door. I opened the door and I saw a mailman giving me a package.

No one ever gives me packages well except when online shopping but not by someone, if you know what I mean. He gives me my package and waved and smiled as he walks away. I Waved goodbye to him and closed the door. I walked back to the couch and put the package on the table.

I really wanna know what's in here.

I ran to the kitchen and grabbed a knife so I opened this box. As an impatient person, I have opened it and there was a note and I started reading it.

Dear Maya,

Hello, my love, I hope you like what I got you. And I know what you're going to say, I know it's expensive but, I care about you and you are just the most beautiful, most sexiest woman I've ever met and you deserve it, you deserve the world. Oh and I tell Parker his dad said hi.