CHAPTER SIXTEEN

(WARNING⚠️: SMUT 😏)

I woke up to the morning light on my face I moaned as I went under the covers.

"Good morning, love" I pulled the blanket off my head and I saw him just out of the shower with his head all wet and him wearing around his torso.

"Like what you're seeing" I looked up at him and I could see the most cheekiest smirk on his face.

"What-um-I" I am speechless I don't know what to say.

He walks over to me and kissed me gently on the lips. I pulled him closer making him fall on top of me, I giggled and he chuckled.

"You're just so hot when you do that." He said then kissing my neck.

I moaned at how gently he was but when he started to move down to my stomach kissing it until he slowly takes off my pants and my shirt leaving me with only my bra and panties on. He then takes them off leaving me naked in the bed. He moves back to my neck and slowly sucks it giving me hickeys, he moves to my ear kisses it making me whimper.

"I'm going to tease your clit so bad and your not going to say a single word, got that love"

I nod my head in response but then he slapped me making me whimper again.

"Words, my love, I need words." He grumbled.

"Y-yes d-daddy." I stuttered.

He chuckled "That's more like it".

He started kissing again as he started to put his two fingers inside me, I squealed as he was still kissing me. He goes even faster making me moaning so loud I think the whole beach could hear us.

"Oh, baby please don't stop" I moaned and whimper.

"I'm not going to stop until you cum so hard on daddy's cock" as he said that he flips me over with my face on the bed and my ass up in the air.

I heard him take his pants off and I could feel his cock hit my ass.

"Aww, baby just put it in already" I begged.

"Needy are we, well, that's what you're going to get." He then slowly puts it in and went slowly making gets used a bit.

"Faster daddy," I begged.

He chuckled and then went faster thrusting into my pussy so hard it was getting really hard to breathe. He thrust even deeper and harder and I was trying not to main so loud so I wouldn't wake up Parker.

Now I'm on top of him and I grabbed his cock and started sucking on it making him put his head while he moaned.

And oh my, his moans are so sexy.

"I love your fucking mouth on my cock, baby ahh" he grabbed my head and started moving his cock deep down my throat. I started to gag and he started moving even deeper. I stopped and I went to his neck and started giving him hickeys as he did to me.

"Oh baby, yes" he moaned.

He flipped me back over and put his cock back into and even harder than before.

"You're going to cum for me so fucking hard, got that babygirl." He demands.

"Yes, daddy," I said obeying his orders.

He grabs my breast as he continues thrusting into me so hard. I could feel myself about to cum and whimpered and moaned and grabbed his arms and gripped them so tight.

"Ahhh baby I'm about to cum!" I moaned so loud.

So much for being quiet.

"Me too baby, me too" he announced.

He thrust harder and harder, and I could that we were going to cum at the same time.

"Okay, now," he said.

We cum so hard on each other he collapsed right on top of me.

"Oh, love that was....amazing," he said then kissed me.

I giggled "I love you"

"I love you too, my dear"

💜A/N💜

Thanks for over 5K reads❤️

I'm kinda proud of this smut scene like it's not that bad.

Tell me your thoughts on it.

Don't forget to vote, share, comment and follow.