1. Nandini And Her Friends

NANDINI POV

NANDINI POV

My school and college had never been my favorite places. My next section, which will be my final year of college, will begin today, and the best part is that I will be late on the first day. Note the sarcasm.

I've been looking for my blue hijab but haven't been able to find it.

"Mom, Have you seen my blue hijab? "I screamed, still looking for my hijab.

She yelled back, "Look in your closet, Nandu!"

"Mom, I saw it everywhere!" I yelled back in reply.

"Wait, let me see," she said as she entered my room and began looking through my closet.

"See here it is," she remarked as she handed it to me.

I quickly put on the hijab, kissed my mother on the forehead, and began walking towards the door.

"First, Nandu, eat breakfast," Mom instructed.

I rushed to the dining table, grabbed two sandwiches, and dashed out the door.

"Wow, what a great start!" Abhimanyu remarked, laughing as he saw me running.

I ignored him and rushed to catch the last bus to my college.

"Thank God, just on time," I murmured and jumped on the bus.

Because it was the first day of the new section, the bus was nearly empty, with only a few kids seated, and I had plenty of seats available. I took a seat by the window. It's incredibly relaxing when a cool breeze caresses my face.

My phone vibrates suddenly as a result of the text notification. I immediately opened my phone to check the source, and I discovered that Navya and Aryamaan had sent me numerous texts.

I immediately opened my phone to check the source, and I discovered that Navya and Aryamaan had sent me numerous texts. I read each of their texts, and they were both asking where I was and whether or not they should wait. I instantly replied that I would be there in ten minutes.

I was only two minutes away from school when I received a call from my mother informing me that she would be late and that I needed to pick Rohan up from his tuition.

I finally got off the bus after five minutes and only had a few minutes for the first class. Navya and Aryamaan were already waiting for me. I ran towards them, my bag barely slung over my shoulder.

"Are you finally ready to be caged for another year?" Aryamaan yelled while I was still running.

"Of course not, who the hell is?" I thought.

I join them and hug Navya. I hadn't seen her in a long time. I then turned to face Aryamaan and shook his hand.

Aryamaan and I were good friends, but due to our religion, we didn't have much physical contact.