22. Dreamed!

NANDINI POV

NANDINI POV

"Manik, please don't... I can't," I pleaded, staring into his eyes.

But he didn't pay attention to what I was saying and kept leaning forward till our noses touched. I attempted everything I could to free myself from his clutches, but he was too strong.

"If you don't like it, THEN GET OUT! "He said as he pointed to the door.

That's when I realized that it wasn't him who was holding me there... it was my own body craving for his touch.

Manik was released from the hospital the day before yesterday, and I paid him a visit at his home. We were discussing it in his room till it became intimate.

"LEAVE!" he yelled.

I was just staring at him, not moving a single muscle in my body.

He took both of his hands around my waist and pushed me close to him until our bodies were touching.

He exclaimed, "You have no idea how many times I've dreamt about this moment."

He leaned in close and put his right hand on my cheek to keep me from leaning back. He was gripping my waist with his left hand, preventing me from moving. I knew it was going to happen as I looked at his pink lips. My breathing became faster, and I felt tingling all over my body. He leaned in even closer and...

"WAKE THE HELL UPPP! NANDINIIIIIII!" my mother yelled as she walked into my room

"Noooo.." As I shifted my weight to the other side, I grumbled.

"I'm going to soak you in water if you don't get up!" Mom yelled and shook me.

"I'm up, I'm awake!" I leaped to my feet and raised my hand in defense.

If she says she'll dump water on me, she'll do it. I awoke one day thinking I was drowning because she had poured an entire bottle of water over my head. Ever since I have always listened to her when she threatened me with water.

"It's your first day back to college after your one-week vacation, and you're going to be late!" she exclaimed.

"Can you tell me what time it is?" I inquired, my eyes rubbing together.

"It's eight o'clock," she added, bringing to mind how late I was.

"WHAT???? Why didn't you wake me up sooner??" I exclaimed, running toward the bathroom. I didn't care if I was going to be late, I'd rather be late than smell bad. I jumped in the shower and was thinking about the dream. It felt so real. Why, oh why would I dream something like that again? I knew I liked Manik, but do I... do I lo-NO NO stop thinking that

I jumped out of the shower, changed into some clothes, and hurried to the bus station. I was heading to college. The bus driver seemed to be traveling unusually slowly today.