9. Call me your Savior

NANDINI POV

NANDINI POV

Tears welled up in my eyes till I heard an unexpected voice.

"Hey, Maddy!! What is your problem? "yelled someone from the distance.

I turned to see who it was, and yes, it was Manik.

He ran towards us, stopping in front of me, pushing Maddy aside, and then turning to face me.

He was about to wipe my tears away when he stopped.

"Are you okay, Nandini? Did he touch you? " He asked.

As tears streamed down my face, I murmured, "N...no."

I turned around and ran to the washroom.

MANIK POV

I saw Nandini running away.

As I turned to face Maddy, he said, "Bro, it was just a joke."

I grabbed his collar and yelled.

I screamed, "Oh, that was a joke, but I don't see anyone laughing, you piece of shit!"

I was standing just in front of him, trying my best to not hit him.

"When you first arrived at this college, you were nothing. I gave you a reputation; one more mistake and you'll regret taking admission to this college, "I warned him.

I started to find Nandin. It was quite late, and the college was pretty empty. Only a few students were there for their project work and all.

I searched the entire college but couldn't find her, so I decided to ask a girl who was passing by.

"Hey listen, did you see anyone wearing a blue headscarf?" I asked.

She replied, "Yes, I saw her in the girl's washroom."

"All right, thank you!" I said

She was in the washroom, but I couldn't go into the girl's washroom, so I sat down in front of the washroom on the stairwell and decided to wait. She won't be able to stay there forever.

NANDINI POV

I was a crying mess. This happened once again. I promised myself that I wouldn't cry over the rubbish those idiots said, yet it hurts. Why did they say those things if I hadn't done anything wrong to anyone?

I then looked at myself in the mirror and wondered why the hell they called me a terrorist. I didn't look like them, even though I don't spread any hate or fight with anyone.

I splashed some water on my face, wiped it away with tissue paper, and took one final look in the mirror before opening the door.

As I opened the door, Manik jumped from his place and stood up. Did he actually wait for me?

He came to me and asked, "Are you okay?"

"Yes," I replied, smiling.

I told him, "Your friends are complete jerks."

"He's not my friend anymore," he said.

"Thank you for defending me," I said.

He tried to make a joke by saying, "Call me your savior."

"Really?" I said, with a smile on my face.

He gave me a light punch on the arm and said, "Let's go home."

MANIK POV

I offered her a ride home with no expectation of her accepting, but to my surprise, she accepted.

She sat on my bike, making sure to keep a little distance, and we started our ride.

I confronted her. "Well, I found out why you gave me the nickname 'jerk,' and I'm sorry for the years I bullied you. I was truly trying to fit in with new kids at the time, and that's why I did that, but later regretted it."

"It's great," she responded, "you proved that you're not so bad after all."

"Ohh so I succeeded," I said, applying an instant break to annoy her.

"However, you continue to annoy me," she added as she moved a little away.

"Without a doubt, "I answered, chuckling.

When we got to her house, she thanked me for dropping her off.

"Hey, princess, are we meeting tomorrow for our project because you're not doing anything?" I made fun of her.

"Don't worry, I will not spare you for pulling that stunt," she said, turning

I laughed as I listened to her as she went into her house.

I waved my hand and shouted, "Bye!"

She waved her hand and walked in, as I drove away.

Hope you liked it!!!!!!!!!

Don't forget to vote, comment...