6. Who is she?

MANIK POV

MANIK POV

Why is it that she creates so much suspense? Why can't she just tell me what the hell I did wrong? Seriously, these girls love to test our patience.

I decided to let it go and concentrate on other things, but my mind loves to torture me, and it isn't ready to let go of her and focus on anything else.

So, after an hour of torture, or as I like to say, fighting with my mind, I was determined to figure out how she knew who I was!!! I approached that rude receptionist and requested my class schedule, as well as the previous year's. There, you can simply find all of your classes as well as the names of the individuals who attended them.

She followed suit, examining me from head to toe, giving me a dirty look as if I were a murderer. I'm not sure why she hates all of the students. After that, she handed me the register.

I ignored her stare and went straight to the register, where I looked for the class I was in and followed the other student's name.

As I read through it, I discovered two Nandini with different surnames, which was the cherry on top, and I'm stuck.

There are two Nandini. One is Nandini Siddique and the second is Nandini Mirza. I thought to look for a subject, and the best part was that they both mostly follow the same subject.

Now I returned the registers to the receptionist and sat on the couch, frustrated, and believe me when I say, the look the receptionist gave me made me want to kill her, but control Manik control

*1 Eternity Later*

Something lights up in my mind: wait a second, I know the guy with whom Nandini is friends. He's popular in college and he's on the football team at the college.

What is his name? Yes, his name is Aryamaan Saraf. I quickly took out my phone, opened Instagram, and began scrolling through his page, where I saw numerous photos of her with them, but she was not tagged. So I went to his page and entered Nandini into the search box, then hit enter.

And there you have it, I got her. I patted my back for doing such a good job, and finally, then, I learned her name was "Nandini Siddique." Her profile was private, so I sent her a follow request just to annoy her. I know the chances of her accepting the request are 1%, but I enjoy annoying her.

I then scrolled through Aryamaan's profile and was startled to learn that we attended the same school and were in the same class, but I had never noticed her before.

I was just about to put my phone back when I received a text from Alya, my girlfriend. Alya is a lovely girl whom I met at a party and began dating. Let me tell you, she's exactly my type: skinny, perfect height, attractive, and so on.

"Hey, baby, how about we go see a movie tonight?" She sent a text message.

"All right, sweetheart," I replied to the text and proceeded to the canteen, where I was greeted by my friends, who invited me to join them. I took my food and joined them.

I was talking to my friends when I felt a gaze. I lifted my eyes in direction.

Don't forget to vote and leave your precious comments...