Bonus Chapter?

Warning: Read this whole chapter very carefully. You'll find some exciting new about 'Hijabi and the jerk' 

Dear Readers,

I hope you're doing great and enjoying books. I'm really excited to tell you about something special – my new book, "Broken Souls." It's like a piece of my heart that I've worked on with a lot of love and dedication. I used pens, passion, and spent many hours making it. I can't wait to share it with you!

I love creating stories, and "Broken Souls" is like taking a trip into the heart of what makes us human. It's all about feelings, like love and strength, that live inside every person, even when they've been through tough times. The story is like a beautiful, messy painting of our emotions, showing how we can keep going, no matter what.

Why "Broken Souls"?

This book isn't just a story; it's like a mirror showing all the different things that happen in life. It talks about how life can be complicated and tells the stories of characters who have been through tough times but still have a special brightness inside them that never goes away.

What Awaits You in "Broken Souls"?

📖 Depth of Emotion:Get ready for a story that digs deep into what it means to be human. Feel the ups and downs, the happy and sad moments, and the strength that comes from tough times. It's like experiencing everyday life, but with a lot more emotions.

📖 Rich Characterization: In the story "Broken Souls," you'll meet characters who are like real people, not just made-up. Each character has feelings, dreams, and challenges that you can understand deeply. They're a lot like us, and their stories will really connect with you.

📖 Twists and Turns: Get ready for a story that's full of surprises! Life is like a rollercoaster, and so is this tale. Imagine you're on a thrilling adventure, never knowing what's around the corner. Get excited to uncover secrets and discover things you never expected. This story is like a mystery waiting to be solved, and you won't be able to put it down. So, hold on tight, because the journey is just beginning!

📖 Universal Themes: "Broken Souls" is a special book that talks about important things like love, loss, finding meaning, and making things right again. It tells a story that will make you feel deeply and think a lot. As you read, you might see parts of your own life in the story, making it more than just a book – it becomes something we all go through together.

📖 A Visual Feast: Let me take you on a journey with "Broken Souls." It's not just a story; it's like a beautiful painting that makes you see, feel, and imagine different worlds. Picture it as a feast for your mind, inviting you to experience and be part of its amazing landscapes. So, come along and let your imagination wander through the captivating scenes painted by the words in "Broken Souls."

I poured my heart into "Broken Souls," writing it with deep love and a desire to understand what it means to be human. I can't wait to share it with you, my dear readers. I really hope this book becomes a part of your heart and stays with you even after you finish reading it.

Thank you so much for your awesome support! I'm super excited to start this new writing adventure with you. We're diving into "Broken Souls" together, exploring how strength can come from broken pieces. Your excitement keeps my creative juices flowing, and I can't wait to see where this journey takes us. Let's have a blast exploring the deep stuff and finding the power in shattered bits.

So, lets see how many of you made it to the hidden knowledge about "Hijabi and the Jerk" and took the warning at the beginning seriously. If you've reached this point, share your favorite ice cream in the comments.(Mine is cookie n cream😋)

Now, moving towards the most important topic that is this book "Hijabi and the jerk"

 I just wanted to drop in and share some exciting news about "Hijabi and the Jerk." First off, a massive thank you for the overwhelming response! Your support means the world to me.

Now, here's the scoop. I'm currently knee-deep in studies and working on a new book, which is super exciting but also super time-consuming. I've been thinking a lot about "Hijabi and the Jerk," and I've made a decision.

Once the story hits 50k reads, I'm going to dive into a full-on editing session. I know it's a bit rough around the edges right now, but with your patience and my editing magic, we can make it shine!

But that's not all. I've heard your excitement for bonus chapters, and guess what? I'm all in! Once we hit that magical 50k reads, I'll be crafting some bonus chapters just for you. And here's where you come in – I want to include your ideas in the mix. Share your creative thoughts, suggest bonus chapter ideas, and the one that resonates with me the most will become a reality in the book!

So, let your imagination run wild, and let's make "Hijabi and the Jerk" even more special together. Your input is invaluable, and I can't wait to see what awesome ideas you come up with.

With gratitude and excitement,

Signing off😊