chapter 1

your feet thump heavily against the ground as you run to your next class after getting let out late.
your breath heavy as you reach the room, all eyes on you as you walk through the door.
embarrassed you keep your head down to avoid eye contact but the familiar feeling of her eyes burning into your skull makes you quickly glance in her direction and turn a deep shade of crimson as you avert your gaze back down to the floor. you sit down carefully as to not bring more attention to yourself which doesnt work when she asks why you're late then mentioning you'd have to stay back to talk about it.
you let out a breath that you didn't know you were holding in.

the lesson goes on dragging as you sense her watching you carefully, taking in every single little move you make.
you take the time to appreciate how beautiful she looks as her long silky black hair falls gently over her shoulder as she's explaining whatever your learning about. how her eyes light up as she talks about a part of the lesson she's passionate about. how her eyebrows slightly lift when her lips form a delicate smile. how her voice carries so nicely and calms your nerves for the rest of the day.
you catch her eye, holding each others gaze for a few solid seconds till she turns away, a little rose tinted blush making its way onto her cheeks.

soon the lessons over and she waits until everyone else leaves.
'so where were you then? why was you late to my lesson?'
her deep chocolate eyes gazing into yours as you swallow and try to form a coherent sentence.
clearing your throat
'i was let out late from the lesson before'
she smirks at the slight tremble in your voice,making it apparent how nervous she made you.
'which teacher did you have before,i'll have to email them to see if your telling me the truth'
you stay silent, your mind a complete mess as her scent lingers around you.
she begins to lean in, her smirk only growing as she stops a few centimetres away from your face.
'now be a good girl and cooperate with me babe'
her hand travels to the back of your neck, her fingers getting tangled in your hair. you feel her cold rings against your warm skin. you look straight into her eyes. neither daring to blink. you both pull in to at first a gentle slow kiss,eyes closed enjoying the intense amount of pleasure going through your body.

A.N*hope you enjoy and sorry if there's any spelling mistakes*