chapter 10

A.N* a bit intense just warning you guys*

frozen, you wait for her to make a move.
she brings her face closer to yours, hand cupping your cheek, her warm breath hitting your lips. you close the gap between yous, melting into the kiss, your lips moving at a slow yet loving pace, all the emotions, all the feelings being poured into one kiss, time stopping as the kiss continues.

You both pull back for air and catch your breaths before going back in for another kiss this time more sloppy at a quicker pace, but still just as meaningful and passionate. your tongues battle for dominance, as you explore eachothers mouths. you move to kiss down her jaw and down her neck, occasionally biting and sucking, leaving your mark on her pale, smooth skin.
she whimpers when you bite down a bit harder and work your tongue over the area. once your happy with the mark you kiss back up her neck and her jaw back to her lips, where you give her one last long lasting kiss. just before fully pulling back you kiss her nose and smile.
'now everyone's gonna know you're taken babe' she looks at you with disbelief at what you just did and said, clearly shocked that you had dominated.

'come on it's getting late, don't want it to get to dark'
as you start to walk away, she collects herself and follows, her fingers lightly grazing the mark you left her with, well aware it was going to be well visible for the next few days.

you walk back to the car park, the tension still in the air, and yet a calm feeling flowing over you.
'i'll see you on monday then' you break the silence,
'yeah i'll see you then' you look at her intently before speaking
'this was... fun... i really enjoyed this, hopefully we can do this again sometime'
'ye maybe sometime during the week if i'm free' you walk over to her, give her a light kiss on the cheek and turn to leave.
'bye babe drive safe, imma miss you'
'haha i will babe don't worry, i'll miss you too'
she gets in the car and drives off, leaving you alone with your thoughts as you walk home.

your phone goes off, you hope it's from her but it's not, it's from them.

They know...

A.N* hope you like this chapter it's significantly shorter than the rest might add to it dk*