chapter 25

'so....'
'so?' confused, you turn to look at her.
'you go anymore work to do or?'
'erm no i just have to put the tools away, imma work on the shed tomorrow.'
'okie babe, i'm gonna head inside' your eyes follow her as she goes through the door, disappearing out of sight.
just as you put away the last of your tools you catch a glimpse of a flash, but you don't think much of it and proceed to go inside.

you walk through the door only to be met by lips being pressed against yours.the feeling always so new yet familiar. she pulls away leaving you dazed.
'you just..how...woah' she laughs at how flustered you've gotten.
'i've just missed doing that, that's all'

'what time do you need to be home by babe?'
'erm about 7pm why?'
'so we have some time to kill, hmmm?'

————————————

'nah that's not fair, best out of 5?'
'but you know i'm just gonna beat you again right, just admit it, im better than you at Mario cart' a smug look on her face.
'ugh fine ok, so maybe i guess, you're a tiny bit better than me a mario cart' you tease, hoping to get a reaction out of her and you do.

she pushes you back gently and pins you to the bed.
'now, you and i both know that's not true, i'm wayyy better than you...' she leans closer to your ear 'and i wanna hear you say it'
' you... you're way better at Mario cart than me'
'Good girl, now was that really so hard?' she questions, but you don't answer, still taken aback by her actions.
'one more race.. maybe you'll beat me this time huh?'
you snap out of your daze,'you're on'

shockingly you beat her this time.
'ha who's the best now huh?'
'i...how did you?'
'try not to worry bout it too much babe, i'm just full of surprises' you kiss her scrunched up nose and she pulls you into a kiss,a slow and gentle kiss. it last for a moment till you pull away.
'you're gonna have to leave again aren't you?'
'yeah...i really wish i could stay'
'i really wish you could stay too'

————————————

once she leaves you wonder what stage you're at with H, you've never really made it official but then you act like you're together.
just as you're going to bed you notice a car parked right at your drive that isn't yours or hers.
it's gone by the morning so you don't really worry.

you set out to the store the next morning to buy a new shed. as you're pulling out the drive you see the car again, this time a fair distance away from your house.
it's a full black bmw, with blacked out windows, seems like some sort of secret service car.

driving to the store you notice you have a tail, and it's the black bmw. you panic a little, but still continue driving to the store. you arrive, your tail not too far behind. catching a final glimpse of the car, you enter the store looking around for what you came for.

————————————

you end up leaving after about an hour, happy with your purchase, it would be delivered later today so you plan to drive home clear out the shed knock it down and put in the new one.

clearing out the shed is harder than you thought, so much rubbish all just been stuffed inside, uncared for and forgotten. but once it's all cleared you can get rid of the shed and put in your new one.

————————————

you've put your new shed in and gotten rid of the old one and all the stuff inside it. you can finally relax, your garden and your house both finished. life starting to not suck as much anymore.
but there's still that weird car that was parked outside and that followed you, who could it have been.

you're unaware that the cars parked outside your house again... waiting...

but for what.

A.N*at this point i don't even know anymore*