chapter 18

A.N*hehe 😏😏*

peacefully relaxed into her side, you start to draw patterns on her thigh. triangles, circles, squares, hearts etc. the arm that she sling loosely around you gently rubbing up and down.
you've been sat like this for about half an hour. the sound of the wilderness being the only noise present.

you look at the sky, seeing all the beautiful pink, purples and oranges mixing together, signifying that the sun would set soon.
'it almost looks as beautiful as you' you think out loud, blushing when you realise she heard.
'aww you're too cute you' she gives you a kiss on the head and goes back to watching the sky.

'babe it's getting late, we should get going' you say to her getting a hum in response, when you go to stand up she pulls you on top of her. you're now face to face with her, eyes locked together, breathing already unsteady, hearts beating faster and faster.

closing the gap between yous, your hand automatically goes to her cheek, your thumb rubbing the skin lightly in circular motions. your lips move together in a perfect rhythm, not too fast, not too slow, not too light, not too hard.

her hands travel up to your waist, giving a light squeeze, making you smile into the kiss. you keep going until you both need air. after only a few short seconds, your lips reconnect in a more passionate kiss, tongue and all. as you pull away for air again you capture her lip with your teeth and release, making a light smacking noise.

as you kiss down her neck, you feel her squirm underneath you, and a little whimper escapes from her lips. while alternating between biting and sucking on her neck, your hand travels down her side to the bottom of her flannel-shirt, fiddling with it teasingly, making her groan with frustration.

so you put your hand under her flannel and slowly and gently drag your hand up her side, you feel her inhale sharply as you get further up. your hand lingers for a bit, gently rubbing her warm skin.

instead of going any further you pull your hand out from underneath her top and pull away from her neck, bringing your face back to level with hers. smiling, you give her a short kiss on her lips, before getting up from being atop her.

'you can't do this to me' she whines.
'but i can. now come on babe, it's getting dark out and we wanna be able to find our way home' you extend your arm for her to grab, which she accepts and pulls herself up.

the walk back to your house, silent, no words needing to be said.

————————————

inside your house is warm unlike the outside, where a cool chilly winter wind had picked up.
you and her a currently cuddled up under a blanket, hand in hand, watching Disney movies. it might be late but it's probably the only time you can do this till next weekend, so you're making the most outta the time you spend with her.

luckily, neither of you have any plans for tomorrow, so you can stay up as late as you'd want and sleep in for however long. About halfway into the second movie, the beauty next to you falls asleep.

A.N*it'll be a while before i post again, i'm sorta lacking inspiration rn, thanks for reading hope you enjoyed*