chapter 24

a camera pointing your way from a window of one of the surrounding houses watching your every move. the owners of the camera observing intently, as they have been for the past day or so, hoping to find something.

and they did find something... they found the box, but they don't have it yet but they want it, they won't stop at anything to get it.

————————————

you finish up in the garden just as your alarm goes off, you rush inside to get yourself ready for school. you wash off all the soil and dirt that you had managed to get all over yourself, brush the tangles out your hair, change into something presentable, not to simply but not to fancy, apart on some perfume and leave the house prepared to see her again.

walking at a fairly quick pace, you make it to school early, you go to her classroom and she's in there by herself, concentratedly staring at her computer. she looks so gorgeous, so magnificent.

the loud ringing of the school bell brings you out of your daze, you go to walk into her classroom.
'hey'
'oh hey, you're here early, thought you said you was gonna be late?'
'yeah well i finished quicker than expected so i got here quicker i guess'
'ah fair enough then'

as you take your seat she goes back to what she was doing before you came in, so you just look at her, admiring how beautiful she looks.
'i can feel you watching me'
'can't help but look at someone so pretty' you say and she blushes, not being able to hold back her smile.
people start coming in so you have to stop your playfully conversation. once everyone's in she starts the lesson, and you keep looking at her occasionally catching her eye.

————————————

'ughhhhhh' she gives you a look.
'what's up with you?' she asks you.
'i have a lot of stuff to do when i get back home and i really can't be arse'
'oi language, if you want i can always come round and help?' she suggests,
'really, youd do that, only if you want to like babe'
'yeah i don't have any plans so i can come over'
'ayeee thanks i'll see you later then' you go to leave.
'yeah see ya'

————————————

a loud knocking at the door pulls you away from scraping the price tags off the flower pots you bought earlier. you go too unlock the door and your greater by your favourite sight.
'heyyy i'm here'
'hey come in' you let her inside.
'i was just scraping off the stickers from the flower pots'
'ahh sounds like fun' she chuckles
'i mean i guess sorta but not really'
you get back to scraping the tags off and she just watches you, enjoying watching your face scrunch up when the tag doesn't want to come off.
'youre not gonna help?'
'nah i'd rather watch you' she smirks at you and you blush.
you continue scratching off the labels as she watches you.

once your find her you go outside again, once again unaware of the camera Lens pointing at you, it follows you around your garden, tracking every move.
but you sense it, you don't know what it is but you feel it, you know your being watched but you just think it's the beauty beside you watching you.

'if you gonna just watch me while i work you can always get one of the chairs from over there' you say pointing to the chairs you had bought for the patio.
she goes and gets one and sits down.

————————————

finished with arranging the garden you step back to look at how it all looks together, and it looks beautiful almost as beautiful and the girl who hugs you from the back as you admire your work. your proud of it as you should be. it's all come together so nicely the house and the garden.

'i love it' she says from behind you.
'yeah i love it too' the house, the garden and the feeling of her being so close to you.

A.N* not gonna lie don't really know where i'm going with this*