chapter 13

you get home, drag yourself up the stairs and get into bed, too sad to do anything else. your house almost emptier, like something had left, leaving the once happy home as an empty corpse of what once was.
the positive energy drained away from the house.
you know you'll have another sleepless night.

————————————

when your alarm goes off you turn it of instantly, having been counting down how long till it goes off.
all night you were met with flashes of what had happened, how the day got worse and worse and how that phone call was the cherry ontop.

your lost, seeing no purpose in going to school you don't even go. deciding it's for the best to take a little break. you turn off your phone putting it on the bedside table, cutting off any contact anyone has with you.

it's about 12:30 when you go looking for your parents old laptop. you start it up and go onto their emails finding it a bit weird that they'd just disappear. looking around for any clues you don't find anything, their trail going cold.

thinking really hard about what else to look for, you remember that they kept a book with all their passwords and accounts so you continue searching, checking all the sites.

by the end of the day you know that their last record dates back too 2 weeks ago, where they were sighted in york. so you plan a trip to york, to the establishment they were last seen at...

————————————

you start your journey the next day, york being about 1 hour away. you gather everything you might need into a bag pack, money, documents, ID, and eveidence for where the trail ends. you get in the taxi and wait till you get to your destination.

————————————

you stand outside the large office building, taking a few deep breaths before going in, upon entering the receptionist eyes you harshly and judgingly.
you swallow hard.
'hi, i was wondering if a couple came here about 2 weeks ago.'
'your going to have to be more specific, we have loads of people coming in and out of the building'
'a man named james and woman named sarah?'
'hmm let me check.... ahha found them... yes they came here about 2 weeks ago'
'do you know anything about where they were headed?'
'unfortunately no, but you can always go and ask john, he should know, you can find him on the second floor, tell him i sent you, he should be able to answer your questions'
'thank you, bye' you walk to the elevator and select the 2nd floor. you travel up and exit as a pair of men in black suits enter. they almost looked like they were fbi, but you don't think about it too much.

you wander around trying to find johns office. you find it eventually, and knock on the solid wooden door.
'come in' says a voice from inside. you grip the cold handle and open the door to walk in, preparing yourself for who might be inside.

A.N*hehehe like always hope you enjoyed*