chapter 19

you run you fingers delicately through her black, silky waves as you continue watching the movie, savouring the feeling of your fingers gliding through her hair while she sleeps peacefully, the quiet murmur of the tv not disturbing her sleep.

your house is starting to feel like a home again.

————————————

'but i like this colour' you point towards a tub of paint
'you're not going to paint your room black'
'fine, ok we'll what about this blue' you point towards a tub of "waterfall blue"
'yeah, that's a way better colour than black'
'you did not just disrespect black like that, while wearing black jeans'
'but... ugh'
'that's what i thought' you reach for the paint and go to the tills to pay.

next stop the furniture store.
you had decided to redecorate your house, wanting to make it more homely and more you. of course you brought H with you coz you have attachment issues already, plus you needed a ride and haven't bought yourself a car yet.

————————————

'you like this one?'
'yeah it's so soft and comfy, we'll take this one'
you end up leaving the store with a new dinning table and chairs, a new drawer and a nice new bed.
last stop a car dealership.

————————————

'i dunno i feel like the red one would be nice, but then the black ones so nice too' you struggle between picking one of the two cars infront of you.
'why don't you just get both?'
'well i could but then like where am i gonna keep em i don't have a drive and i probs won't use one of em'
your so tempted to just smash your head against the wall of the dealership.
'i think i'll take the red audi q5'

————————————

after a really long and eventful day full of shopping you get home and unpack everything you bought, pilling it all into the spare room downstairs ready to build and move them all into the right rooms. you store all the paint tubs in a cupboard so they ain't in the way.

'ughhhhhh my back kills, too much carrying things' H whines.
'i thought you said you work out' you tease, earning a light punch to the shoulder.
'actually, i might have some ointment for back pain somewhere, lemme go see if i can find it' you get up and go look for it, finding it in your bedside table upstairs. you walk back downstairs to the living room where you find her still laid in the position she was in when you left.

'you...erm...you're gonna have to....take your top off'
you say shyly, trying not to make eye contact while telling her.
'ok, need me to lay on my stomach?' she asks watching you closely, while you're still staring down at your feet.
'eh, yeah please' she takes her shirt off and lays down on her stomach, putting her hair to one side.

you walk over to her, straddling her so you can rub the ointment easily on her back. you take in the magnificent sight of her bare back, her skin looking so smooth and delicate.

you put a fair amount of ointment on your hands and rub them to warm them and the ointment. she whimpers when she feels the cool ointment come in contact with her skin. you gently rub it into her back, trying to cover her whole back.

you continue to rub her back, occasionally making her inhale sharply or moan from the pleasure. unfortunately her bra was getting in your way.
'can i?' you ask as you tug gently at the clasp of her bra. you get a hum in response, so in one quick movement you unclasp her bra and continue to rub and kneed her back.

once you're done giving her a massage, you clasp her bra for her and get up, tossing her her shirt.

A.N*i have a bit of an idea where i want this to go but i ain't sure but ye hope you enjoyed*