chapter 20

turning you back as she puts her top back on, you go to wash the ointment off your hands. just as you exit the room though your hit with the sad realisation that your time with her was coming to an end and that she'd have to go home soon to get ready for work tomorrow, the idea of being alone once again in your house not really appealing to you.

'your gonna have to leave aren't you?' you slump against the doorframe, waiting for her response.
'yeah imma have to, but trust me i really don't want to, i'd rather stay with you' she walks over and engulfs you in a tight hug.  you close your eyes, wishing to stop time and be able to live in the moment forever but you know you can't, time waits for no one.

she gathers her stuff and you follow her to the door.
she kisses you goodbye on the lips quick but affectionate and leaves. you watch her leave through the window, wishing she could stay for longer.

————————————

the next day you take to painting your walls, room by room, starting at about 6;30 and finishing the first coat of paint for all the walls by about 14:30. you take a break and make yourself some food, settling for some spaghetti. after you've eaten you get back to work, determined to finish painting the second coats by nighttime.

you're successful in finishing by night but you still have to remove all the tape and put all the furniture you wanna keep back in the rooms.
you finish all the redecorating by midnight and fall asleep on the floor of the guest room.

you wake up the next day and panic, you have school and you overslept, so you rush to get yourself ready and manage to get to school for 4th and 5th period
4th being with your fav person.

'sorry i'm late' you say as you get into the classroom, everyone staring like they had seen a ghost.
'it's fine just sit down, we can talk about it later'

————————————

'so, care to explain why you were late?'
'i was busy decorating my house yesterday and it took me to about midnight and i feel asleep and forgot to set my alarm and then i woke up really late and ye.... i rambled a bit didn't i?'
'yeah just a bit but don't worry about it, but next time when you decorate remember to stop at a reasonable point and time so you can get to sleep and continue the next day, you'll end up wearing yourself out if you don't be careful' she says in a caring and concerned tone.
'yeah it was just a one off thing, don't worry i'll be fine but i better get going, i'll see you soon'
you leave her classroom, and decide to just go home, not really bothered about going to your next lesson, to exhausted to care.

————————————

when you get home you get back to work, you start by assembling the furniture you had bought the day prior, putting them in their designated rooms.
you leave the new bed for last, knowing that if once you've finished building it you'll just fall asleep on it.

once you get round to building your bed you realise just how nice your house is coming along and how much more of a positive vibe it gives off, the atmosphere less tense and more upbeat.

finished with the bed at about 19:42 you run downstairs and make some hot tea, you chug it and run back upstairs, grabbing some new covers for the bed and new pjs, you get a shower and finally get to lay down on your bed.

your house is coming together nicely and so is your life,
but nothing good ever last for long, a loud knocking on the door, scares you out your bed. furious you open the door to see 2 men dressed in black at your door.

'erm can i help you?'

A.N* hehehe*