chapter 4

you walk into your home and your nose is filled with the scent of your vanilla candles that are around the house. she looks around, taking in the sights, seeing how different it is from her house. you take your shoes and hoodie off, putting your shoes in the shoe rack and hanging the hoodie on a hanger on the wall.
'you can put your shoes in the shoe rack and hang your coat on any of the hangers, the living rooms just to your left. i'll be back in a bit i just wanna get dressed outta my uniform, if you need owt shout me but for the time being make yourself at home.'
you smile and making your way up the stairs to your room and get changed into some comfy clothes consisting of grey sweats, rainbow fluffy socks and a oversized black hoodie. happy with your outfit you walk downstairs.

'what do you want to drink?'
'i'll have a coffee please' she tells you as she walking into the kitchen where your boiling some water for water drinks in the kettle. she looks you up and down admiring how good you look in your clothes.
'stop staring'
she looks up defensive 'i wasn't staring'
'hmm ye totally babe, oh and your coffees ready but it might be a bit hot' you cringe internally hoping she didn't notice you called her babe, luckily she either didn't notice or chose to not say owt about it.

she stays for about 2 hours, talking to you about some fun stuff that happened to her at the weekend and filling you in on the teacher drama. you smile, today almost a dream come true, but unfortunately all dreams must come to an end and so did her staying round as the sky had started to clear up and the rain not as heavy or strong.

'thanks for letting me stay til the weather gets better' she says shyly staring down at her feet
'it was no problem, atleast now you can drive home in better conditions' you smile yet unable to push away the thoughts that this was never going to happen again
and that this was the only moment you could actually talk to her like she's a close friend not your teacher.

All good things must come to an end...

as she begins to walk away back to her car your struck with an idea. 'wait...'
she turns around a little unsure of what your about to say.
'i know your my teacher an all but here' you pass her a scrap of paper.
she raises her eyebrow.
'it's got my phone number on it silly'
'oh... you know i shouldn't...'
'i know... but please... i really enjoyed today. i know that we did... in school was wrong... and i know i shouldn't be bringing it back up but... it all felt right... it all felt normal. so please, i wanna do this again, i wanna give it a try. but only if you're willing to.' you close your eyes tightly together worried about her reaction, she walks back towards you gently placing her fingers under your chin, lifting your head up slightly, so you open your eyes.
'i'll... i'll think about it and get back to you. But please don't tell anyone about what happened today, please.'
'i won't a promise' you smile at the fact that she's going to think about whatever you have going on and from the feeling of her fingers under your chin.

retracting her fingers she turns to walk towards her car, and waves you a final goodbye before getting in and driving off. remaining still you think about how badly that all could have gone down and smile with joy at how well it actually went, you turn and go back inside, locking the door as you enter.

later, you receive a text from an unknown number saying:

-hey it's me miss H, i think i'm willing to get close to you but idk bout dating yet, i'll see you in 2 days at our next lesson xx.

you smile happily to yourself, not being able to contain your excitement for the upcoming thursday. you decide to text her back.

-hi, i'm glad your willing to try this, so thank you. i'll see you on thursday byeee xx

you wonder if it's too much but send it anyways.

A.N*hope you enjoyed this chapter more coming soon ;)*