chapter 2

you both pull away forehead against forehead, eyes closed savouring the moment .
she opens her eyes hastily realising what had just occurred, her beautiful eyes clouded with fear.
and yet she looked hungrily and lustfully at your body clearly wishing to do more but knowing that boundaries had already been pushed way to far.
'leave' her voice cold and raspy. you give her one last meaningful and warm glance and leave like she asked leaving her in an empty classroom thinking of what to do next or more importantly what to do with her new found growing feelings for you.
doing the only logical thing she could do she went to go get herself a coffee.the guilt of her past actions weighing down on her shoulders.

lucky for her she had a free period so she could calm and collect herself. she thought long and hard over what to do and drew a blank. not really being able to talk to anyone about it at the moment was stressing her out...she could get ruined over this but as long as no one finds out she should be fine, putting all her trust in you not telling a single soul. which you didn't you kept it to yourself but it was taking a toll on you too and you were struggling to keep it in but unfortunately also having no one to talk to you let it eat away at you, bottling it all up. your friends didn't notice anything was up, being too caught up in their own conversations to notice that something was bothering you.

the rest of the day flew by. you thoughts repetitively wandering back to the moment you had shared with Her and the feelings that flooded your body. but still in the back of your head was the voice of reason telling you what happened was wrong, and yet you couldn't help how she was always in you mind.

A.N*again hope you enjoy and sorry for any spelling mistakes, might add a bit more later or just start a new chapter*

your walk home was a painfully long one, unlike usual. it started to pour down with rain and a storm was oncoming. in this weather there was barely any cars on the road so it was fairly quiet apart from the occasional distant grumble of the storm.
you pull you hood over your head and continue walking picking up your pace as you hear a car coming up behind you clearly slowing down as it gets closer to you.

A.N*so ye i added a bit next chapter currently in the making ;)*