chapter 3

you try to get way but you can't the cars still approaching and there's no way you can out run a car especially in this weather. so you slow down and the car over passes you and comes to a halt, you hear the sound of a window rolling down and you just know your screwed. you near the car, you heart beating out of your chest, a thin layer of sweat forming on your forehead, your throat dry. but what you didn't expect was who you saw in the car.

it was a unexpected yet pleasant sight.

Her.

of course it would be her. in her black Mercedes.

'get in, i'll give you a ride' your eyes widen with shock.
'don't just stand there you're gonna get soaked come on i'll drop you off at yours' still in disbelief you walk over to the passenger side, open the door and get in, wondering how exactly you found yourself in this position.

an awkward silence hung over the two of you neither knowing how or if to start a conversation. after a while you speak up.
'thanks'
she gives you a quick curt nod, not taking her eyes off the road. you notice just how tightly her hand is gripping the wheel and before thinking you ask,
'are you ok'
she gives out a sigh
'yeah yeah i'm fine, just tell me when to turn'
you turn to look out the window not quite satisfied with her answer but knowing better than to try and pry owt else outta her.
a loud crash of thunder followed by a streak of lightning lit up the sky startling you, you decide to sink back into the leather seats and wait till you get to your destination.

by the time you both reach the house the rain had increased pace and heaviness, the thunder and lightning crashed at quicker intervals. just as your about to leave the car she loosely grips your wrist lightly pulling you back. looking down at your wrist and back to her face you form a slight frown, confusion clearly visible on your features. a long pause follows again, the tension making the air hot and humid.

'erm, your.. your sorta still holding my wrist?'
your voice knocking her out of her daze bringing her back to real time.
'oh right...sorry' she tilts her head down almost in embarrassment.
with a last look of sympathy you get out the car.
'thanks again, for dropping me off in this weather'
'yeah it's no problem' she gave you a little sad smile.
a loud crash of thunder followed again by a flash of lightning makes her jump.
'hey, you wanna maybe come inside, don't want you driving anywhere in this weather or atleast wait it out till it's not this bad?' a glint of hopefulness in your eyes.
she looks directly at you weighing out her options.
'staying a little bit won't be too bad will it plus i'm bound to get into an accident in this weather, are you sure tho i don't wanna be intruding on anything?'
'it's not problem my parents aren't home so we'll be fine' the look of realisation to what you just said flashed across your face, 'wait no i don't mean it like that' you sigh. she lets out a little laugh and gets out the car. making your way to open your front door to get out of the rain you pull your keys out your pocket and put em into the lock, pushing open the door to get inside.

A.N*so this chapters a bit longer hope you enjoyed and again sorry if there's any spelling mistakes*