chapter 8

you go get your uniform from your wardrobe and leave your room, checking if the door to the guest rooms closed which it isn't. it spikes a fair amount of worry in you but you try and hope for the best. when you arrive at the bathroom door you knock...

'i'll be out in a few' hearing her voice calms your nerves and you relax.
'ok' you cringe at the unenthusiastic reply you gave but shrug it off. you're still shaken up about the dream you had.. it was so realistic and yet it didn't actually happen and you could feel where exactly she touched you in the dream, a weird sensation upon your skin.
hopefully, you can cover up just how flustered you are when you see her, that is if you can even look at her after the dream.

staying true to her words she came out after a few moments and she looked stunning, absolutely stunning, drop dead gorgeous.
'woahh' you whisper under your breath
'you say somet'
'you heard me' you remark
'tsk tsk don't get cocky wi me babe.. it won't end well for you'
'oh yeah?'
'yeah' she brushes past you to get to the guest room where she has her things.
'i'm gonna have to go now, i've got to get some different clothes and some of my stuff for today from home. ill text you later' she walks back over to you and gives you a quick kiss on the forehead before going downstairs, opening the door and leaving. you don't really know what to do now that she's gone.

it's now 7:55 and you get ready to leave after playing some minecraft for a long while. you send her a quick text:

-hey, hope you got home safely and the taxi driver was nice but not too nice 😌 i'm off to school now, hope you have a good day babe xx

-hi, ye i'm just omw to work, hope you have a great day too xx

————————————

school dragged like it always is on a friday, it's supposed to be fun and relaxed, the day before the weekend but no. your friends are all meeting up at the weekend but didn't even bother asking you if you wanted to go with. your tempted to ask if you can go with them but you don't, thinking it's for the better seeming as they didn't ask in the first place for some weird reason.

your phone goes off, your fav notification:

-hey babe i was wondering if your free tomorrow so we can maybe hangout ?xx

-yeah i'm free tomorrow, when and where?xx

-i was thinking at about 1:15 at the nature reserve near yours ?xx

-so it's a date then 😏xx

-it's not it's...ugh, whatever you wanna call it sure, i'll see you tomorrow then xx

you put your phone away and practice some guitar pieces all while thinking about tomorrow and seeing her.

A.N*again shorter than i would want but hopefully next chapter will be longer*