chapter 26

A.N* TW alcohol*

it's time.

3 suits get out the car and walk towards your door at a steady pace, guns in hand, the cold bare metal imprinting their hands. their objective simple, get the box. once at the door they knock it inwards, quickly making their way into the house. looking around thoroughly they end up roughing up the house, leaving furniture upside down, lamps shattered and walls scratched.

you're still unaware of the havoc inside your home as you're still admiring the garden you had spent so much time on.

they find it, right in the corner where you left it, such and obvious place yet not where they looked first. they check to see if it's what they're looking for and it is, so they leave, your house still a mess from all their rummaging.

you walk into your home to see and find the state they left it in, you fall to your knees, face buried in your hands, crying.

nothing good ever lasts.

remaining in the same position for about an hour you lift your head slightly just to stare blankly at the wall, feeling empty and numb, all your hard work just thrown away.

you get up, dragging yourself to try and recover some of the things broken. you do a good job but it's still a wreck, it'll take another load of work to get back into shape. mainly just the walls need to be sanded and repainted and a few furniture items needing to be replaced.

but you don't make any move to do anything else, mind blank, no racing thoughts just emptiness surrounding you.

————————————

the 4th empty bottle rolls off the table, falling onto the floor, hitting the wooden panels making a thump.
your phone goes off but you take no notice, too caught up in your own world.

the door they knocked inwards closed, almost snapping you out if your daze, followed by the sound of someone coming up the stairs.

'what happened' her worried voice fills the once cold silence in your room.
you slightly shrug your shoulders, the tension in your body making it hard for you to make any movement.
she leans down to pick up the bottle on the floor, her face turning into a frown as the realisation hit her that you had drank, drank a lot.

'come on, let's get you sorted' she says, attempting to pull you up for the chair your slouched in. she succeeds and takes you over to your bed sitting you down while she gets you some water, to try and clear your system and changed you out off the clothes you were in, into some comfier pjs.

'now you try and get some rest and we'll talk about this all tomorrow ok ?' she presses a light kiss on your forehead and covers you with a blanket.
you manage to latch onto her arm,
'stay...please stay' your voice hoarse and worn but yet she could tell what you said, giving you a sympathetic glance, she moves to lay down beside you, letting you snuggle into her side, intoxicated by her scent.

A.N*sorry guys ino it's been ages but here, not to sure about it but still hope you enjoyed*