10. Robbie

JJ had finally put a stop to the argument, taking on Sean's role and confining Anti and Jackie to their rooms for the rest of the day.

'That isn't fair!' Anti yelled, pointing at Jackie. 'You saw what happened! I was just defending Chase! 'S not my fault he accused me and Chase tried to stop him!' Here he turned back to Jackie.

'And again, Red, if you're gonna accuse me of something, take it out on me and not another ego—Unless it's Marvin. He's a prick anyways.'

'Ay!' Marvin mumble- yelled, having just taken a bite of a tuna sandwich.

'Go to zhe fookin' bedrooms.' Henrik said, pushing the furious Jackie towards the door.

Anti growled a little at Jackie before glitching off in a huff. Chase glared at Jackie as he ran up the stairs, headed for Anti's bedroom. Jackie grabbed his shoulder and stopped him.

'Why? Why are you hanging around with the glitch bitch? This court case you're going through right now with Stacey, it's 'cause of him. Chase, I know he's up to something, I-' Here he sighed. 'Just keep yourself safe, bro.' He sounded genuinely concerned, and he let go of Chase and went down the hall to his bedroom.

'I am safe. I'm perfectly fine.' Chase huffed, loud enough for Jackie to hear, before entering Anti's room and shutting the door with a slam.

***

Robbie, JJ, Henrik and Marvin just sat at the table staring at each other.

'Marvin, ju're zhe biggest prick on zhis planet.' Henrik glared at the masked man. 'Vhy are ju supporting Jackie? Ju know he izh wrong.'

'Ooh, sorry you don't remember him tormenting you, but I seem to remember it very clearly, and I'm not about to forgive him anytime soon.'

'It was 4 years ago.' JJ signed, not impressed.

Robbie hummed a little; Anti had never tried to hurt him before. He felt the closest to Anti in some way. Anti would never refuse to hang out with him, but now Robbie was seeing him less and less; of late, Chase and Anti had been hanging out a lot, and Robbie couldn't understand why. He liked Anti, a lot. Before Chase noticed the demon, it was always Robbie and Anti. Now it was Chase and Anti; Robbie didn't mind that, but all the other egos were- boring. Except JJ, JJ was cool. Robbie huffed sadly and finished his food, going into the back garden to water the plants.