32. Lettuce Leaves

Anti listened to Blank babble on about Ethan and Spencer. It was adorable, really. He hadn't changed at all. The happy, pastel- haired demon was as sweet as sweet could be. The glitch's eyes slid over to Adison, who slouched on his chair, stroking Chaos, who nipped his fingers affectionately.

He wouldn't be fooled.

Just because Adison had a bunny, it didn't mean he cared. For all the glitch knew, he could be starving it. His eyes rested on the puffy fluffball. Nah. The bunny loved the navy- eyed man way too much. 'But still...' Anti's mind tried to find faults with the man other than that he killed mindlessly for the sake of it. For a stupid pedestal in the Void.

He shook his head, speaking up and cutting Blank off.

'What do you want with me?' He asked in a rough voice, glaring at Adison.

The man looked up, his bunny sensing a fight and flopping across the table to Blank.

'I've already explained it, Rain.' He said, in the calmest of voices. Anti's eyes widened in disbelief.

'Don't fookin' call me that! And no, you haven't!'

Adison blurred in and out of focus, furrowing his eyebrows and still staying calm.

'I'm not seeing you hurt again, Rain.' His voice became hard, as if specifically not wanting to show emotion in what he said next.

'I remember the day you tried to jump.'

Blank's eyes widened.

'You tried to again a week ago, am I right?'

Blank turned his head to stare at the glitch, terrified. How did he not know about any of this?

'Even if I did, it's none of your business!' Anti sparked violently, raising his voice. He was on the defensive now and that was never good.

'Do you know how Robbie found you?'

'I- How the fook do you know all this?!' The glitch hissed, eyes glowing.

'I was there. I get this feeling... From my scar. Whenever you... Hurt, you could say. I think-' Adison traced his finger across the scar, and Anti's tingled unpleasantly. 'It connects us somehow. I felt that when you were going to... Fall, and I teleported to your house, catching the attention of a Septic ego with purple hair, apparently named Robbie, and I morphed my way up to the attic and to the roof. He was curious, so he followed me and found you.'

'W- You don't even CARE!' Anti yelled, sparking. 'STOP TRYING TO ACT LIKE THE GOOD GUY! I'VE SEEN YOU KILL! WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO BY KEEPING ME HERE?! HOPE THAT WE CAN BE LIKE WE WERE BEFORE AND HOPEFULLY MARRY AND I CAN BE YOUR STUPID LITTLE HOUSEWIFE?! BECAUSE I'LL NEVER EVEN COME NEAR YOU AGAIN!'

Blank sat there, taking it all in, before texting his friend, PewdieDie, who was just known in the Void as Die.

'Rain, I'm not-'

'Don't you 'RAIN' me!' The glitch hissed, standing up and storming out of the room.

Adison raised his eyebrows in annoyance before getting up and taking Chaos to her cage, before rummaging through the fridge and finding a carrot and some lettuce leaves. He sat on the table next to her cage, glancing up to see that Blank had disappeared to somewhere.

Huh, that's weird.

He shrugged, looking back down at the big emerald eyes staring up at him out of the coal- black fluff. Adison smiled, poking some lettuce through the cage railing, before giving up and taking the bunny out, letting her sit in his lap and eat the carrot.

He ruffled her fur, which fluffed up even more. She was concentrated on destroying the carrot at the moment, but it was nice just having her there.

Now he wondered what to do with Rain.