37. PewdieDie

The Septic egos sat around the dinner table, Anti's absence filling the atmosphere with depression. Robbie stayed in his room with Anti Jr all day now, and Chase had gone back to cutting and drinking. Marvin and Jackie had each other's backs now; JJ just sat around, visiting his shop every so often. Sean called in every now and then, but it just wasn't the same.

Chase sat on the zombie's bed, head in his hands.

'I'm such a fookin' idiot.' He muttered, tears streaked down his face.

'No, you're not... Anti's just always been very good at hiding his feelings.' Robbie replied from his space next to Chase.

'I feel like such a jerk.' The trickshot huffed, making his way to Robbie's window and glaring out at the pavement. Robbie shrugged, fiddling with his hands.

Of course he told Chase that Anti liked him.

It was difficult seeing Chase in such a bad mental state; Stacey had really got to him in the past few weeks. She had won the court case, meaning that Sammy and Kallie weren't allowed to see their father anymore.

Chase detested her. How could he ever have loved that bitch, he didn't even know.

'So he...' The single father turned round to watch Robbie pat his turtle's shell.

'Likes me?'

Robbie nodded, amethyst eyes fixed on the lilac carpet.

'Huh.' Chase huffed, flicking Robbie's windchime to the sound of a soft, pleasant tinkling.

'That's pretty gay.'

'No shit.' Robbie snorted, edging back as Boo the spider made his appearance. The spider waved a spindly leg before rushing back to his web.

Chase closed his eyes; It didn't matter, it wasn't like Anti was ever coming back.

***

Adison screamed in fury, slamming a fist into the ground, pausing and looking up as a figure loomed over him.

'Well hello there.' A pink- eyed demon smiled down at him, flicking shiny blonde hair out of his eyes.

'My name's PewdieDie, but I'm better known in the Void as Die.'

Adison looked up at him, blue eyes large.

'I heard you wanna take Darkiplier down?' The man inspected his nails, seeming condescending- but in a cool way. He was the perfect man to manipulate into destroying the blue- red entity.

'Yeah.' Adison smirked, getting up off the ground.

'Perfect.' The Swede replied, walking along with Adison in the darkness of the Void. Adison would be the perfect victim.

So full of hate, and... Fury.

But he seemed like a feisty one; Die knew he would have to watch that, or his plan really could go up in flames.

And we couldn't have that happen, could we?