39. Custody

(I made my own alter ego for MarziaPie, it's MafiaDie, k?)

Adison followed the pink- eyed man down some steps towards what looked like a mansion. A huge, white marble entrance stood before him, the large building standing tall like a mighty stallion. It gave off a proud sheen, intimidating yet stunning. Adison marvelled at it, raising his eyebrows as a lady tottered down the steps in high heels. Her hair was a windswept dirty blonde, and she embraced Die.

'Dove stei stato?!' She burbled.

Italian?

She was dressed well, and if Adison didn't know any better, he would have said she made it herself. Her dress suited her perfectly, a creamy beige with dark brown accents.

'Who iz this?' Her chocolate eyes fell on Adison, who shrank under her gaze.

'This is Adison, Mafia.'

'Mafia? As in, MafiaDie?' Adison asked, raising an eyebrow.

'The one and only.' Die said flatteringly, bowing to his wife. She rolled her eyes playfully, pushing him lightly.

'O-okay, so why the hell did you bring me to your house?' Adison had gained his attitude back.

'Because we need to make a fucking plan.' Die rolled his eyes as far back as they would go. 'Honestly, you're useless. I'm surprised at how far you got with trying to kill Dark.'

'Excuse me?' Adison growled, navy eyes glinting dangerously. 'Insult me again and I won't fucking work with you, jerk.'

***

Jackie looked out of the window, gasping as he saw Abe with a bunch of detectives and policemen. He spun round to meet Anti, whose eyes were wide with terror.

'Wh- why are they here?!'

Marvin's crystal blue eyes met Jackie's.

Did you? Marvin asked silently with a raised eyebrow.

No, the fook I didn't! Jackie yelled back silently with wide eyes.

Anti panicked as Henrik opened the door.

'Can I help ju?'

'Yes, you can. We're here to take Antisepticeye into custody.'

Chase suddenly showed up out of nowhere, having been avoiding Anti since the glitch had come back. It was awkward, knowing your best friend liked you.

'The fook you just say?!'

'Listen.' Abe held a hand up to silence the increasing noise and static of the egos- the static being Anti's constant nervous glitching. 'I'm not here for an argument. I'm here to arrest a psychopath and murderer.' Here he pointed straight at Anti.

Robbie growled softly, ready to intervene if needed.

'Whoa, whoa, whoa. Let's not get ourselves too excited here.' Jackie finally spoke up, crossing the room to confront Abe.

'Why the fook are you here? I told you it couldn't have been him!' The hero hissed, raging inside. 'The murderer clearly had blue eyes!'

Abe waved a hand dismissively as a pair of policemen stepped forward. From there, everyone acted at the same time.