-chapter twelve-

~chapter 12~

Corbyn's P.O.V // his house

Our lunch was quite lovely. I think we both had a really great time. I could feel that Zach was uncomfortable and probably a little embarrassed from what happened last morning, although this was temporary, about twenty minutes after our food arrived we couldn't stop laughing. His smile is so beautiful...

We talked mostly about random stuff, such as what movies we are into, what we like doing as hobbies or what we like to listen to...

After we ate our meal, we both head to the park and got some ice cream. We passed by a skateboarding area, he commented he usually goes there with his friends and told me he loves skateboarding, so I asked him if he'd like to go there today with me. I mean I used to love skateboarding and used to be pretty good at it. I talked to Jonah yesterday before making plans for today obviously. I could tell he was surprised for me wanting to spend another day with him, but I just ignored, just like the fact that he seemed not caring about how Zach was doing.

So here I am, finishing getting myself ready and on my way to his house. I was wearing some light blue jeans and an oversized black shirt, my hair was styled as usual.

Today's gonna be a good day.

Zach's P.O.V

Yesterday was awesome. After the park we came back home and he told me he would be back today. I felt kind of sad when he left, I couldn't help but crave more of his attention. It felt so good to finally being with someone that actually care or seemed to care about you. I mean, yeah, I've got Jack's, but this was a different type of attention, you know? Parental attention. I may or may not have wanted him to stay with me and spend the night in here, but I bet he wouldn't want to and even if he would agree, which I don't think he would, it would probably be such an annoying thing to do.

So anyways, I'm already ready and waiting for him to get here...

*time skip*

3rd person // at the skateboarding area

"Oh my god! THAT WAS SOO COOL! How did you do it?" Zach asked his dad after seeing him doing an amazing trick that he had never seen before.

"Thanks and it's not that hard, you just have to bend your knees and jump basically. The whole secret in this is lifting your right foot before your left one, so the weight on the skate will get disproportional and will spin." (A/N: I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT SKATEBOARDING, JUST BARE WITH ME PLS! TY) The father explained to the sixteen years old who looked confused. "C'mon I'll show you!"

Corbyn went near the boy and helped him, giving him instructions that are more detailed. The boy was a quick learned and in his second try he did the trick perfectly.

"Yess! There we go! I told you could do it! See? It's not that hard!" The older cheered patting his back.

"Yeah, I did, didn't I?"

"Yup!"

"I can't wait to tell Jack about this, I mean, he probably already know about this trick, but—" Zach started to babble but it was cut off by Corbyn.