-chapter eighteen-

~chapter 18~

Ashley's apartment // Zach's POV

Staying with Ashley wasn't that bad... it was actually nice at some points. But as all good things have to come to an end, today is the day our parents are coming back from their honeymoon. We're picking them up from the airport and going straight to our new house. I still haven't seen it. Dads bought it and hid from me and Daniel, they wanted to make a surprise.

Corbyn's parents stayed in charge of organizing everything for us, so our stuff is already in there. Most of things are still in boxes I imagine, but we couldn't expect them to unpack all of our belongings.

Daniel couldn't stop babbling about how excited he was to move to our new house. I'm kind of excited to see how things are, but I also can't say I'm not afraid of the unknown.

I pushed was out of my thoughts and daydreams by the sound of the doorbell.

"I'll get it!" Daniel yelled through the house running into the front door. "Heyy!"

"Hey!! How you doing, munchkin?" Jonah asked my brother hugging him with my other dad.

"Okay. Better, now that you are here."

"You couldn't stop babbling about how excited you were!" I teased him and he playfully rolled his eyes at me. That's something we've been doing a lot...

"Hey, Zachy." Corbyn greeted me, pulling away from Daniel and stepping inside of his sister's flat.

"Hi. How was the trip?" I questioned.

"Great!" He replied to me and went over his sister, hugging her. "I hope they weren't trouble. Thanks for staying with them."

"No problem at all. I think we all had fun." She answered smiling at me.

"That's good. I'm afraid we have to go now... boys, grab your things, we gotta go."

"Okay!" My brother said before sprinting back to "our" room, me following him.

Time skip // at the new house // still Zach's POV

About half an hour later, we got to the new house. It was bigger than our previous ones, but that was expected, not only we were four now, but they bought this house with the amount they got from selling our old houses.

The house had five bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and a nice extern area with a pool, plus all the normal stuff, living room, kitchen...

"The main suit and biggest room is our, but there's still other 4 rooms left, you two can choose the one you fancy the most." Dad told us. We both sprinted upstairs and searched for the second biggest and better room.

I found the biggest one. Yayy!

"That's not fair!" he whined to me.

"Whys that? Yours almost as big as mine and I found it first." I smirked at him playfully.

"So, I see you two already chose your rooms, right?" Daddy asked us.

"Yeah."

"Why the long face Dani?" He asked my brother who was looking down annoyed and sad.

"I got the bigger room." I chuckled.

"Well, I'm sorry Dani, but this is Zach's room already. There's no reason to be sad, your room's pretty cool too. Zach's room might be bigger but you got the bigger closet." He cheered my brother... I like how he's not making us change and instead is trying to cheer him up without putting me down. "You two should start unpacking, if you need us, we'll be downstairs."