-chapter fourteen-

~chapter 14~

Zach's P.O.V // His house

"What was I thinking when? What did I do this time?" I asked curious and a little impatiently.

"Cut the crap Zach. C'mon, answer me!"

"No can do, sorry."

"Zachary, answer me!"

"I can't answer you cause I don't know what you are talking about!" I exclaimed a little hurt.

"Okay... so do you really wanna play this game?"

"Which game for goodness sake?! How can I be playing a game if I genuinely don't know what you are fucking talking about?"

"LANGUAGE!" He yelled at me throwing at me one of the half-eaten chips packet. His face was red from anger; I could see the vein in his forehead.

"Ok... so are you telling me that you are a well-behaved loving kid who love hugs and is kind to everyone?!" I like to think so...

"That you enjoy watching movies while you cuddle your dad?"

Yes, actually.

"That you even have friends and is... is... normal?!"

Ouch that hurt! But he's right... I'm not normal. I'm gross. I don't have friends.

That last sentence really did hurt me. I mean, I already considered myself not normal and knew I didn't have friends, but hearing your dad yelling this in your face is a whole new level. Why can't he be nice like my other dad?

"I-I-" I didn't know what to answer.

"That's what I thought. You know, some people actually care about you and if you keep pulling pranks and acts like this one, the day you actually need someone, no one will be there for you." Jonah said serious to me, looking me straight in the eyes. "Imma shower and do some work in my room, please, don't disturb me or do anything stupid. If I were you, I would clean this mess up before thinking about doing anything else."

I did as he say and started cleaning everything up, before going up to my room and search for something to do with the rest with my day.

*time skip – that night, around 10pm*

Jonah's P.O.V

It was around 10pm and I was going to meet some friends. I honestly felt bad for yelling at him and for all I've said this morning, but he needs to learn that's not okay to lie about this things. I was hurt that he looked so much in peace and much happier without me around, I know that's not an excuse, but still. What aggravated me the most was that he didn't admit he made all this up for attention, like, c'mon! You are my son, I would obviously know if you suffered from panic attacks.

I was already ready and leaving but before I decided to check on Zach to tell him that I was leaving. I knocked on his door a few times and nothing came so I just walked in thinking he had snuck out again.

I was surprised when I found him asleep sitting on his desk drooling on some piece of paper. I didn't want to wake him up, half cause I was embarrassed and knew that if I woke him up I'd have to deal with this embarrassment and half cause I know he never is asleep that early and usually stays up till late night, which is not healthy.

I grabbed a piece of paper and a pen from his desk and wrote down a note to him, warning that I left.

Hey, I'm meeting up some friends.

I'll be back around 2am? Idk, just don't wait up for me.

-Dad-

Yeah, that will do.

Corbyn's house // that night // 3rd person

"Hey dad." Daniel called coming down the stair to meet his dad on the living room.

"Hey, thought you already were in bed, you were so quiet."

"Yeah, I was..." The thirteen-year-old said sitting down on the couch.

"Spill up."

"What?"

"What's wrong Dani? What do you wanna tell me? I know you."

"I- I was here wondering when I would be able to meet m-my brother..."

"Oh it's that?"

"Yeah. I mean, you've already met him this weekend and you told me he was a nice person and all that and- and I-I thought-"

"Hey. Breathe with me okay?" Corbyn cut the boy up before he started explaining himself. "I can see what I can do. If it was up to me, you could even cross the street right now and go meet him, but I have to see with Jonah and Zach when they are free, alright?"

"Alright." The teen replied a little sad for not getting the response he wanted.

"Hey, do you have any suggestions about what can we do once we set a date?" The father questioned his son, causing a smile to grow on the youngest face.

-words count: 777-

A/N: small filler chapter, next chapter is better I promise, probably coming out on monday or tuesday.