-chapter seventeen-

~chapter 17~

3rd person // Corbyn's house

"How do I look?" Corbyn asked his siblings and son, who were hanging on the living room waiting for him to come down.

"Better than ever." Ashley replied smiling.

"You look great dad." Daniel complemented also smiling.

"Like you're about to either make one of the best or worse decisions of your life." Jordan half joked. "But seriously, I won't take it easy on Jonah this time if he hurt you again!"

*Meanwhile*

3rd person // Jonah's house

"C'mon, Jonah, you ready?" Esther shouted.

"One more second!" The broom replied running downstairs as soon as he finished putting on his watch. "Okay, do I look good?"

"Yup!" His younger sister agreed excitedly.

"Handsome." Esther said right after Svea.

"What do you think Zach?" The father questioned.

"Oh um- y-you look good." The sixteen years old smiled.

"Thank you. So... everyone's ready?" Jonah asked.

"Yes."

"Let's go." He said before leading the family to the car so they could drive to the chosen venue.

The couple had chosen to do something very simple and only for the family and a few friends. They settle in a non-religious celebration and then instead of throwing a party, they decided in having a special lunch with the few guests.

"Jonah Marais Frantzich, do you accept Corbyn Matthew Besson as your husband?"

"I do."

"Corbyn Matthew Besson, do you accept Jonah Marais Frantzich as your husband?"

"I do."

"You may kiss one another."

As the old yet recent formed couple kissed, the room erupted in cheers.

Zach's P.O.V

As I saw my dads getting married and leaving the aisle, I made my way with Daniel to them. We were going to take some family pictures before eating.

My brother sped over where they were as soon as he saw them and hugged them. I followed him walking in my normal pace.

"Okay, I want from the left to the right, Daniel, Jonah, Corbyn and then Zach. And can the kids stay a little in front of you two?" The photographer told us and we did what we were told. "Okay, perfect. Smile!"

We took a few more shots before he decided it was enough.

"Hey, you should come with me. There's some people that wanna see you." Daddy said to me once we finished taking pics. Dad did the same with Daniel.