5

_________________________________

****

Hand on the blunt, I ain't done
Here come the sun, hair up in a bun
And I like what I see

****
_________________________________

CHAPTER 5

Renny's Pov.

I was kind of hoping Shi wouldn't be home or at least would be asleep because if he saw Harry walking in, I knew he'd be rude. He's never liked anyone i've brought around, which is fine. It makes sense. I've only brought around two people in all the years we've known each other and they were less than fucking pleasant.

I unlocked the door and pushed it open but Harry stepped in first.

"Sure, you can come in." I said sarcastically and he just walked in and looked around with his gun in his hand. That shit still makes me nervous and he's carrying it so casually.

He's lucky we live in a shitty apartment building with no cameras because he walked up here with that in his hand the whole time.

"What the f-" I heard Shiloh say and I immediately cursed as Harry raised his gun. "Harry!" I scolded and nudged him.

He furrowed his brows at me and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm sorry Shi, this is Harry. Harry, this is Shiloh." "Why the fuck is he pointing a gun at me?" "Put it the fuck down Harry." I warned and he lowered it back down.

I could see Shiloh was dressed and looked like he was about to leave.

"He's a bit...crazy. I don't really know how else to describe him."

Oh, he runs an illegal casino and he's worried one of his players will try to find out where I live and do something to me. Yeah, that'd go over really well with Shi.

"Are you heading out?" I asked and he looked incredibly annoyed as he walked towards the door. "Yeah." "But it's past 4." "I know."

He turned to Harry and gave him a glance over. He's anything but happy with this situation already but Harry stood with his same hard expression.

"She doesn't like guns so maybe don't wave that shit around." He spat and I bit my lip in nervousness.

I don't know why i'm nervous but I am. Now he knows one of my weaknesses. He's a bitch too so he'll use it to his advantage.

"Call me if you need me." Shi said to me but I could still see he was mad. "I will. Sorry for...that." "Stop apologizing for other people." He said before opening the door and leaving.

"You could've fucking told me that you know." Harry finally spoke and I sighed. "Well, it's not like you would've cared." "True."

Gah he's such a dick.

"You and that guy fuck don't you?" He asked nonchalantly as he walked around my living room, inspecting things. "No." I laughed. "He seemed to not like me here." "Well you pointed a gun at him. And you're also just fucking rude."