28

__________________________________

***

A place
Where space
And time
Doesn't exist

***

___________________________________

CHAPTER 28

Renny's Pov.

I grabbed the two coffees from the counter and quickly thanked the lady before trotting back down to the room.

Harry was asleep when I left, a rare occurrence where I wake up before him, it's actually never happened. I tried to lay around for a while but when he was still asleep after 20 minutes, I had to get up because I was getting restless.

I got my coffee that he got me yesterday. I hate to admit it but it was actually really good. It was really sweet and I liked it.

I unlocked the door and quietly walked back in and his head turned to the door.

"There you are." He mumbled in a low, very raspy voice.

His morning voice is actual sex.

A smirk played on his face before he spoke, "Thought you didn't drink coffee." "The one you got me was okay...thought i'd give it a try again." I shrugged and he just hummed as I climbed in bed and handed him his.

The comforter was covering him from the hips down but I could see his fern tattoos peeping out.

I handed him his coffee which he took with a smirk.

"Thank you." He mumbled lowly and I hummed as I brought my knees to my chest, sipping my sweet coffee. "You're just drinking pure sugar." He whispered and I looked down at him, his eyes on me with a smile. "Well I need some kind of sugar." I rolled my eyes and his brows furrowed. "Are you hungry? Why didn't you get food down there?" "No, i'm fine." "Renny." "Harry."

He sighed and I chuckled at his lack of rude words. He's so peaceful when he just wakes up.

"I'm gonna take a shower." I whispered and he just nodded slightly without a word as I walked into the bathroom.

I sat my coffee on the counter and closed the door as I stripped and turned on the shower.

Last night was...different. In a good way. The sex was just pretty different than any other time we've had sex, even just in an emotional way. Whether it scares him and I or not, it was a lot of emotion in our sex like last night.

I stepped into the shower and sighed, the warm water feeling literally amazing and that's when it hit me – i'm going on a fucking sailboat today. I'm so fucking excited. I've been on the ferry boat from the city to staten island before but that's about as far as i've gotten to having a boat experience. But this is a fucking sailboat on the coast. I'm actually so stoked. I mean, as long as we stay within view of the shore. I don't fuck with actual sailing away from land. I like to see land at all times.

I lathered the shampoo into my hair, the coconut smell making me smile. I fucking love coconut scents.

Suddenly I felt hands in my hair and I gasped, opening my eyes to see a naked Harry laughing as he helped rinse out my hair.